𝕮⃟Hapter 96

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 96: FAINTING

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

As a result, the enemy superhuman team members suddenly found their comrades collapsing to the ground and unable to get up again.

It started with one, followed closely by the second, the third... all falling to the ground without any intention of getting back up. No matter how they were called, there was no response. The remaining team members instantly panicked, forgetting their mission to chase after Xu Kaiyang, instead circling around their fallen comrades.

Xiao Qingyang seized the opportunity and threw a sedative pill near them, causing the remaining superhumans to also collapse alongside their teammates.

Xu Kaiyang and the others also noticed this, halting their footsteps and looking at the large group that had fallen before them. Xu Kaiyang asked in astonishment, "What's going on? How did they all collapse?"

Quick-witted Shen Yu immediately figured out the key point and asked, "Qingyang, did you do something?"

"They are all fine; they just fainted. Let's quickly collect their score cards, press the distress button for them, and then go help Weiran and the others," Xiao Qingyang hurriedly explained.

Everyone knew the time was critical. Although they had managed to divert the attention of the superhumans, there were still a considerable number of enemy mecha warriors, and Weiran's group was under great pressure as well.

Although they all had doubts in their minds, they knew it wasn't the time to ask questions.

After swiftly eliminating these superhumans, Xu Kaiyang and the others returned to the battlefield, leaving only the enemy mecha warriors still fighting.

However, whether in terms of combat power or numbers, Xiao Qingyang and the others firmly overwhelmed the enemy. Dealing with them was only a matter of minutes.

Thus, the originally disadvantaged battle was turned around.

The enemy mecha warriors didn't know why they were eliminated until their entire army was wiped out and taken away by their leader. They also wondered why their superhuman teammates never returned after going out.

On the other hand, Lin Weiran and Chen Yihan's team, victorious, were laughing uncontrollably while holding the score cards of their opponents.

"Damn, this team's score is incredibly rich. Our team might really make it into the top three," Chen Yihan said, looking at his team's score, unable to believe his eyes.

"Maybe we can indeed make it into the top three. It's true that following the boss has its benefits," a member of Chen Yihan's team said this and chuckled.

"We owe our victory this time to Qingyang. Without him, we would probably have been stopped here. Thank you," Shen Yu said with a smile, being the first to express gratitude to Xiao Qingyang.

Although they were all teammates, helping each other was also helping themselves. But it was important to show gratitude when the time called for it.

Facing everyone's gratitude, Xiao Qingyang hurriedly waved his hand and said, "I didn't do much, and besides, all of you have been protecting us throughout this journey."

"Qingyang, I'm really curious. Why did they suddenly collapse while chasing us? What exactly did you do?" Xu Kaiyang, still curious, asked, not knowing what Xiao Qingyang had done.