𝕮⃟Hapter 55

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 55: IS HE QUALIFIED

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

As promised by Long Jingze, the spaceship arrived in the imperial capital star of the Royal Military Academy two days before the start of the semester.

If Xiao Qingyang was already astonished by the memories of the original host, then coming to the imperial capital star and seeing the never-before-seen high-tech everywhere on the planet, his emotions went beyond mere astonishment.

"This is truly amazing."

This was the most frequent exclamation from Xiao Qingyang after arriving in the imperial capital star.

He felt like a country bumpkin who had entered the city, finding everything novel and wishing he could understand it all at once.

This world was so different from his original world.

The buildings here were tall, towering into the sky, as if everyone lived in the heavens.

In his world, the only way to ascend to the heavens was through sword flight or by riding flying magical artifacts and spiritual beasts, but those were exclusive to cultivators, or even only possessed by the powerful.

But here, one only needed to ride a flying car to ascend directly into the sky, without the need for spiritual energy input, without consuming spirit stones, and even without the need to pilot it oneself. Even ordinary people could do it.

This must be the immortal realm.

At first glance, Xiao Qingyang fell in love with this place and looked forward to his future life even more.

"There are still two days until the start of the semester. Stay with me during these two days, and I'll take you to register when school starts," Long Jingze said to Xiao Qingyang.

Naturally, Xiao Qingyang had no objections. He knew that Long Jingze was Little Long and they were close, but the butler was hesitant.

They were merely strangers who had spent a few days together. If the other party had any ill intentions, they would be powerless to resist with just him and the young master.

However, if they stayed in a hotel outside, given the capabilities of the Xiao family, it was highly likely that they would be discovered, and their situation would be even worse.

Well, it was only two days. As long as the young master successfully entered the Royal Military Academy, even that person would be unable to do anything to the young master.

It was just two days, and they would pass quickly. The butler weighed the options in his mind.

So Xiao Qingyang and the butler followed Long Jingze to his residence outside the palace.

"Yangyang, you missed the entrance exam for the Alchemist major. If you want to transfer into this major now, you'll need to take another exam, which will be even more difficult than the entrance exam. Only if you pass will you be admitted out of the ordinary procedure," Long Jingze said to Xiao Qingyang in his room after arranging things with the butler.

He had seen Xiao Qingyang's admission letter, which was for the Art Academy, a major considered decorative at the Royal Military Academy.

With Xiao Qingyang's talent in alchemy, how could he waste his time on a decorative major? As luck would have it, Xiao Qingyang also wanted to switch majors, so Long Jingze helped him make the connections.