𝕮⃟Hapter 89

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 89: BEATING THE NAUGHTY RHINOCEROS

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

Xiao Qingyang finally found an opportunity to test his own strength, and he certainly wouldn't miss it.

In the eyes of the rhino beast, this two-legged creature jumping down from the tree was simply seeking death. It was just figuring out how to bring down these two-legged creatures, but this one jumped down on its own, practically serving itself as a meal.

However, before the rhino beast could get excited and prepare to enjoy its feast, a barrage of punches landed on its body, completely disorienting this recently matured rhino beast.

Xiao Qingyang didn't plan to use his spiritual power for the time being. After all, once he used it, it would create a dazzling light that would easily attract attention in the darkness.

Therefore, Xiao Qingyang infused the power of the earth into his fists and relentlessly punched the rhino beast in front of him, which happened to be his most frequently used fighting technique in his past life.

Despite the rhino beast having tough skin and thick flesh, it couldn't help but cry out in pain under Xiao Qingyang's fists.

This was different from what it expected. It was the first time this young rhino beast had encountered such a two-legged creature, and it felt bewildered.

It had heard stories from the elders in its clan about the behavior of two-legged creatures, portraying them as timid cowards who would turn and run when faced with them. The previous encounters with two-legged creatures had only confirmed this point.

So when it sensed the presence of a two-legged creature on the tree, it bravely came here alone, intending to feast on these two-legged creatures without competing with other elders for the ones that escaped.

However, why was this two-legged creature different from what the elders had described? Why did the punches landing on its body hurt so much?

While the rhino beast was lost in thought, Xiao Qingyang continued to mercilessly punch it, one punch after another, occasionally even kicking. Finally, he brought the distracted rhino beast back to reality.

"Moo!" Damn it, it was determined to devour this two-legged creature. How dare it treat it like this!

The rhino beast became furious and roared at Xiao Qingyang, attempting to scare him, but it only received a more fierce and intense barrage of punches in return.

The rhino beast was in intense pain all over its body and could only instinctively resist. It aimed its sharp rhinoceros horn at Xiao Qingyang, accelerated, and charged at him.

Xiao Qingyang had long sensed its movements and made a prompt judgment, swiftly evading to the other side, making the rhino beast's charge miss, and delivering a few more punches to its body.

The rhino beast realized that the two-legged creature was quite agile. For the first time, it failed to collide with him. So it redoubled its efforts and charged at Xiao Qingyang once again.

Xiao Qingyang effortlessly dodged the rhino beast's charges every time and managed to land a few punches after evading.

The current scene was as follows: Xiao Qingyang stood in front of the rhino beast while the enraged rhino beast lowered its head, aiming its rhinoceros horn at him, and charged forward fiercely.