𝕮⃟Hapter 88

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 88: DISCOVERED BY A LONE RHINO BEAST

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

Their teammates were being chased by three or four Rhino Beasts. But with the arrival of their other teammates and the additional reinforcements that arrived later, they had a total of seven or eight people, which should be sufficient to deal with three or four Rhino Beasts.

On the other side, the teammates who were acting as bait hoped that their counterparts could hold on a bit longer. Once this side was resolved, they planned to lure away and eliminate a few more Rhino Beasts from the other side, thus reducing their pressure.

Meanwhile, what was the situation with Xiao Qingyang and his group? 

Originally, Lin Weiran's team was supposed to be the attacking side, but due to the rapidly changing circumstances, there were fewer Rhino Beasts drawn away by the bait team.

Therefore, Lin Weiran made a decisive move and switched the roles of the attacking team and the bait team. He let the bait team handle the Rhino Beasts, while their team kept the remaining Rhino Beasts on their tails, circling around nearby and waiting for reinforcements to arrive.

The superhumans and mecha warriors sent to assist the bait team informed them of the captain's temporary change in strategy and worked together to eliminate the Rhino Beasts that were chasing them.

After dealing with them, some of the team members wanted to confirm the safety of Xiao Qingyang and the others, while others believed that time was of the essence and they needed to hurry to the captain's location for reinforcements; otherwise, the danger would increase.

Tempers flared, and there were disagreements between the two groups.

"Alright, stop arguing. I'll go search for Qingyang and the others, and you go find the captain," Liu Jiaming volunteered.

Liu Jiaming's suggestion immediately gained the agreement of both groups. It was a critical time, and even if there were conflicts, no one would be foolish enough to hold grudges at such a moment.

Thus, after Liu Jiaming left the main group, the remaining people wasted no time and ran towards the direction where the captain was located.

Behind Lin Weiran's team, there were still eight or nine Rhino Beasts chasing them relentlessly, and their speed showed no signs of decreasing. Fortunately, they were all superhumans or mecha academy students who underwent daily training, allowing them to keep up with the Rhino Beasts in terms of speed. Otherwise, they would only end up being trampled by the Rhino Beasts.

However, this situation couldn't be sustained for long. Aside from the superhumans exhausting their physical stamina, even the energy of the mechas used by the students from the Mecha Academy had its limits. Once it was depleted, the danger level would surpass that of the superhumans.

Hence, it was crucial to quickly eliminate these Rhino Beasts.

Fortunately, the bait team quickly returned. They taunted and provoked the Rhino Beasts pursuing Lin Weiran's team, launching attacks to divert their attention and lure some of them away, thereby reducing the pressure on Lin Weiran's team.

Luckily, the previous bait team successfully lured away five Rhino Beasts, leaving only four for Lin Weiran's team. The pressure was immediately reduced.

"You don't need to engage them. Just keep them hanging. We'll deal with the ones here first and then meet up with you," Lin Weiran quickly contacted the members of the previous bait team and said.