𝕮⃟Hapter 75

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 75: BATTLE

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

Although the mecha warriors in their mechs couldn't transform or possess superpowers, their mechs gave them comparable strength to many superhumans. However, the energy of their mechs was limited, so they needed to swiftly end the fight.

"Alright," Lin Weiran and Liu Jiaming replied in unison.

The three of them simultaneously brought out their mechs and swiftly charged forward.

This was also the first time Xiao Qingyang had seen mechas, one of the greatest inventions in this world.

Humans were actually quite small and fragile compared to many creatures. For instance, when facing large wild beasts, ordinary individuals without abilities had only two choices: to run away or be devoured.

But with mechas, weak humans without power became formidable. Even when facing creatures several times their size, they had the ability to fight.

This world was truly amazing, Xiao Qingyang couldn't help but marvel inwardly.

On the other side of the battlefield, with the assistance of Lin Weiran and the others, Xu Kaiyang and his team finally had a bit of relief.

Seeing that Xiao Qingyang and their mecha warriors had all entered the battle, the opposing team naturally couldn't stay idle. Two mecha-specialized students from their side also brought out their own mechas and joined the fight.

At this moment, both teams had only one thought in mind: this was their first battle during their training, and they had to win, no matter what! Even if they were to lose, they absolutely couldn't retreat!

As a result, the intensity of the battle between the two teams escalated, almost turning into an all-out brawl.

In reality, in this kind of freshman training, the initial week was meant for gathering resources and allowing their teams to grow stronger. Even if they accidentally encountered other teams, they should conserve their strength. It was the wisest and most rational approach to strategize.

After all, even if you won the first match, if you exhausted too much energy, encountering other teams would only result in defeat.

But with the current fighting style of these two teams, they were heading towards a mutually assured destruction, which was highly unfavorable.

Xiao Qingyang anxiously stood in place, looking around. The energy of each specialized student's mecha was limited. If they continued to use it nonstop, it would definitely not last until the end.

Similarly, the superpowers of the supernaturals (superhumans) were also limited. Although they could recover once depleted, the recovery time was lengthy. If they encountered other teams during this period, they could only escape in a sorry state or let themselves be slaughtered.

Both of these situations were undesirable for everyone involved.

So, what could be done to calm down the two battling teams?

The battlefield was in full swing, and trying to persuade them to stop through mere words was futile. A more effective solution had to be found.

If only a third team happened to pass by at this moment, the currently fighting teams would surely pause and be on guard against the third team, making it impossible for them to continue the fight.