𝕮⃟Hapter 105

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 105: THE RETURN OF THE PRINCE CHARMING

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

After Long Jingze left, Xu Kaiyang immediately approached Xiao Qingyang and asked, “Qingyang, how did you get to know His Highness?'"

"We met during the vacation," Xiao Qingyang replied simply.

Xiao Qingyang instinctively didn't plan to tell anyone about what happened on Planet Yalan or Long Jingze's injury there. Though he didn't know why, he felt it was better to keep it hidden. He wasn't even prepared to give a detailed explanation to his close roommate.

Fortunately, Xu Kaiyang had no intention of inquiring into the details of their acquaintance. Knowing the result was enough for him.

He truly hadn't expected that his roommate would actually know Long Jingze. Moreover, they seemed to have a good relationship. Xu Kaiyang felt fortunate to have had the opportunity to dine with His Highness, thanks to Xiao Qingyang. It was something he could boast about for a lifetime.

Xu Kaiyang was extremely satisfied with the situation.

"That's great! Do you know how many people in our school want to get to know His Highness? I never expected you to be so amazing," Xu Kaiyang exclaimed.

Just based on Long Jingze's identity as the Crown Prince, many people were already fascinated by him. Not to mention his SSS physique and extraordinary abilities, as well as his unparalleled handsomeness, which drove countless men and women crazy.

Long Jingze was practically synonymous with a perfect prince charming. No matter from which perspective you looked at him, he was flawless to the point that people didn't dare to approach him.

Furthermore, Long Jingze consistently ranked first in the Royal Military Academy and was unbeatable. He was like a mythical figure in the students' eyes. Many students often lurked near his dormitory, hoping to catch a glimpse of him. Unfortunately, very few had the chance to see him.

And here, without any effort, Xiao Qingyang had met this legendary figure from the academy and even had a meal with him. It couldn't get any luckier than that.

Indeed, becoming roommates with Xiao Qingyang was truly an endless surprise.

Although Lin Weiran and Gu Xiaotian didn't show as much exaggeration as Xu Kaiyang, the constant smiles on their faces revealed their current feelings.

Xiao Qingyang couldn't fully understand their reactions, but he was happy that his roommates liked Long Jingze. After all, the four of them were friends. They were his first group of friends since he arrived in this world, and he naturally hoped that they would get along well.

The news of Long Jingze's return to school had already spread on forums like Tieba. Countless students were eager, stepping out of their dormitories, hoping for a chance encounter with their idol on campus.

However, their idol, after coming out of 619, went straight to the training hall for superhumans and found Bai Mingzhe and others who were in training.

When Luo Haoyu and the others saw their leader walking in with an expressionless face, their hearts couldn't help but skip a beat, sensing something bad.

"I heard that your training is not yet complete. I happen to have some time, so let's train together," Long Jingze said expressionlessly to the group.

"Boss, I just finished my training today, and I have something to do, so I'll leave first," Luo Haoyu was the first to speak, making an excuse to slip away.