𝕮⃟Hapter 98

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 98: SUCCESSFULLY REACHING THE SUMMIT

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

"Where's Qingyang?" Li Ying dumbfoundedly looked at the Liu brothers.

The Liu brothers exchanged glances, clearly unaware of the answer to this question.

"Oh no, find him quickly!" Li Ying urged.

The captain had tasked them with protecting Qingyang, but they had managed to lose him. Moreover, Qingyang carried the entire team's wealth, so if he accidentally fell into the hands of someone else, they would be responsible for the entire team's failure.

Unfortunately, the more anxious Li Ying and his team became, the more challenges reality threw at them.

The superhumans and mecha warriors engaged in aerial combat noticed Li Ying and the Liu brothers. They swiftly headed towards them, intending to draw the three of them into the battle.

Why were they here, fighting desperately for their lives, while someone over there leisurely flew around without a care?

No, if they were going to die, they would die together!

Thus, Li Ying and his team, who were frantically searching for Xiao Qingyang, were intercepted by others. However, seeing the roadblock in their path only fueled their anger.

If it weren't for these people, they wouldn't have lost sight of Qingyang. Now they had the audacity to come and block them, seeking their own demise!

Initially, Li Ying and the Liu brothers had no intention of dealing with these people, but their persistence made it impossible for them to search for Xiao Qingyang.

The accumulation of new and old grudges, combined with their impatience, drove Li Ying and the Liu brothers to fight these people recklessly.

Initially, those who had surrounded them believed they could all fight together and no one could stay out of the fray. However, after witnessing the strength and relentless fighting style of Li Ying and the Liu brothers, they all regretted it.

But even if they regretted it, what could they do? They had provoked these lunatics, and even if they knelt down, they still had to endure the consequences! And what about Xiao Qingyang, whom Li Ying and his team were concerned about?

In truth, Xiao Qingyang didn't pay much attention to Li Ying and the others flying in the sky. His primary focus was on the enemies, but occasionally, he would glance at his teammates.

However, when Xiao Qingyang tried to "check" on his teammates again, he realized he couldn't find them.

He looked up at the sky, filled with various flying beasts and mechas, but the familiar flying eagle was nowhere to be seen.

Xiao Qingyang had no idea what had happened to Li Ying and the Liu brothers, and he didn't have the spare energy to search for them now. His task was to bring the score to the finish line.

Losing Li Ying and the others wasn't necessarily a bad thing for Xiao Qingyang.

Initially, Xiao Qingyang intended to remain invisible, which would be safer. However, because Li Ying and the Liu brothers were with him, he couldn't simply turn invisible and startle them.

But now that they had lost track of him, he didn't have to be so concerned.

Xiao Qingyang found a spot that no one paid much attention to and quietly distributed his spiritual power over his appearance, gradually fading himself out of everyone's sight. In this way, if others couldn't see him, they wouldn't bother him.