𝕮⃟Hapter 103

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 103: TAKING YOU TO A GOOD PLACE

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

On the other side, Long Jingze, who had already walked far away, still furrowed his brows and asked Xiao Qingyang, "Does she often trouble you?"

When he had just realized his feelings for Yangyang, Long Jingze was extremely excited. Later, due to a special mission, he had to leave for a while and didn't have a chance to investigate why Yangyang had been on the Yalan Star.

Now, encountering Xiao Qinglan and seeing her attitude towards Yangyang, Long Jingze couldn't help but suspect that there was more to Yangyang's situation at the Yalan Star.

Moreover, their names were so similar, which also raised some doubts in his mind. However, he had never heard of Xiao's family having another son named Xiao Qingyang.

In fact, it was normal for Long Jingze not to recognize Xiao Qingyang as Xiao's family member. Despite Xiao Qingyang's notorious reputation outside, the Crown Prince only cared about the people he was interested in and didn't bother to remember unfamiliar faces.

Besides, considering Xiao Qingyang's exceptional talent in alchemy, how could he be a useless person?

That's why he didn't immediately realize that Xiao Qingyang was the so-called "useless" son of the Xiao family.

However, because of Xiao Qinglan this time, Long Jingze thought about investigating Xiao Qingyang's past life properly, especially why he appeared on the Yalan Star.

Xiao Qingyang was clearly at the age to be attending school, yet he only had an old butler by his side, and both of them were on the deserted Yalan Star. If Long Jingze hadn't unintentionally gotten injured and fallen on the Yalan Star, the two of them might still be leading a miserable (not really) life there.

"No need to worry about her. She can't bully me," Xiao Qingyang said with a smile to Long Jingze.

He genuinely didn't want to talk about Xiao Qinglan. From both the perspective of the original owner and his own perspective, Xiao Qinglan was not someone worth mentioning.

In a way, Xiao Qingyang was quite similar to Long Jingze. They both didn't pay attention to people who weren't important to them, who weren't within their circle. They wouldn't waste their extra attention on those people.

As for Xiao Qinglan's acts of bullying, Xiao Qingyang didn't consider them worth mentioning. Even with his current skills, he could easily handle it. There was no need to tell Long Jingze and make him worry unnecessarily.

Thinking that Xiao Qingyang was upset about what had just happened or that his past life had deeply wounded his heart, Long Jingze assumed that he didn't want to bring up the related people. So, he thoughtfully refrained from further inquiries and silently kept Xiao Qinglan and the Xiao family in his heart.

It would be best if Xiao's family had never bullied Xiao Qingyang in the past, otherwise, he would never spare the Xiao family.

"I'll take you to a nice place," Long Jingze said, worried that Xiao Qinglan's appearance might affect Xiao Qingyang's mood, so he changed the subject.

"What place?" Xiao Qingyang asked curiously, as expected.

Instead of answering immediately, Long Jingze put on a mysterious expression and said, "You'll know when we get there. You'll definitely like it."