𝕮⃟Hapter 83

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 83: I'LL CARRY YOU

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

"Yes, yes, that's right. We can give him a good lesson then and snatch their team's points away. Let them end up at the bottom of this training, satisfying Qinglan and venting her frustration. Qinglan, what do you think?" the admirer quickly flattered.

Although Xiao Qinglan was eager to make Xiao Qingyang disappear as soon as possible, she knew she couldn't control the situation. If she still insisted on prioritizing finding him, it might trigger rebellion among these obedient superhumans.

Moreover, she found her teammates' suggestion quite appealing. Stripping Xiao Qingyang of his victory just when he thought he was about to complete the training successfully and seeing the despair on his face would be extremely satisfying. Xiao Qinglan couldn't help but revel in the thought. Whenever she imagined that scene, she felt a sense of gratification.

Although Xiao Qinglan had already agreed with her teammates' proposal in her heart, she pretended to be reluctant and displeased on the surface, allowing everyone to coax her. Only then did she comply with their suggestion.

When it came to manipulating people's hearts, Xiao Qinglan had learned from her mother, and she was a master at it. The key was never to be too accommodating to men.

Men tended to take things for granted when they were easily obtained. Even if they agreed internally, you had to pretend not to like it and disagree outwardly. Let them know that you put in effort and endured sadness to accommodate them, and they would feel guilty.

Afterward, the chances of them agreeing to your requests would be higher.

Xiao Qingyang, enjoy a few more days of life! Xiao Qinglan thought fiercely in her mind.

...

The scene shifted to Xiao Qingyang. In the following two weeks, everyone followed the initial plan they had discussed.

They completed the task of hunting Snowflake Rabbits first, and then they focused on finding and hunting Level 1 mutant beasts to earn points. Of course, if they encountered Level 2 mutant beasts, they wouldn't let them slip away either, but the main focus was on Level 1 beasts.

During this half-month, they also encountered several other training teams who were hunting mutant beasts like them.

Normally, when two teams met, it was likely that a battle would ensue. However, the other team's members were interesting; they had no intention of fighting and instead advised Xiao Qingyang's team to avoid unnecessary battles to save their energy and resources. They explained that these resources, such as the energy of their mechas and supernatural abilities, were crucial in the long run.

Especially now that everyone had few points, peaceful coexistence would allow them to accumulate more points. When they met again in the future, it would be every man for himself.

In fact, Xiao Qingyang's team had no intention of fighting either. It was better to avoid conflicts if possible. So when the other team proposed peaceful coexistence, Xiao Qingyang's team agreed.

Upon seeing how readily Xiao Qingyang's team accepted their proposal, the other team felt an instant connection. Especially when they discovered that there was someone in Xiao Qingyang's team who was just as foolish as Xu Kaiyang, the two of them hit it off instantly. Their conversation became more and more animated, making everyone else stare in disbelief and helplessness.