𝕮⃟Hapter 44

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 44: LITTLE DRAGON GROWS TALLER

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

"Ah..." a deep sigh echoed, marking the sixteenth time today that Xiao Qingyang sighed deeply.

Xiao Qingyang had always been optimistic and cheerful. The butler and Long Jingze had hardly ever seen him worried or bothered by anything. So, what was happening today?

"Young Master, is it because you've been feeling cooped up at home these past few days? Would you like to go out for a walk with Little Dragon?" the cautious butler suggested.

Ever since Young Master inexplicably fainted a few days ago, the butler had been taking extra care of him. Despite the normal results from the robot's examination, the butler couldn't shake off his concerns and insisted that the young master remained in bed for three days.

For a young master who loved the outdoors, this was undoubtedly suffocating.

After observing Xiao Qingyang for the past few days, the butler noticed that there were no lingering effects or discomfort, yet he always heard him sighing with worry. It was then that he hurriedly proposed that the young master go out to clear his mind, hoping it would improve his mood.

"No need, I don't feel like going out now," Xiao Qingyang weakly replied.

In the past, if he heard that he could go out to play, Xiao Qingyang would have been ecstatic and immediately gone out with Little Golden Dragon. But now, he hadn't even budged. This further confirmed the butler's belief that Young Master wasn't in a good mood.

"Young Master, I've figured out how to make that dish you mentioned... Pineapple... Pineapple Sweet and Sour Pork. I'll make it for you later," the butler attempted to lift Young Master's spirits by appealing to his other favorite food.

However, even this time, culinary delights lost their charm in Xiao Qingyang's presence.

The butler and Long Jingze exchanged a glance, both reading the same message in each other's eyes: Oh no, what's wrong with Young Master/Yang Yang? Even food can't pique his interest.

"Ao…ao..." Long Jingze reached out his short little paw and gently touched Xiao Qingyang's arm, as if trying to pull him towards the outside.

But Xiao Qingyang truly had no desire to go out and play right now, so he held onto the chubby little paw of the golden dragon and said, "Little Golden Dragon, why don't you go out and play by yourself?"

"Young Master, if there's anything bothering you, please tell Grandpa Du. Don't keep everything to yourself," the butler finally couldn't hold it in any longer and said.

Since he was young, their young master had always been obedient and sensible. He liked to keep things to himself so as not to worry his family. The butler felt deeply sympathetic when he saw this.

"I'm fine, I just don't feel like going out today. I'll go back and take a nap. When I wake up, I'll be better," Xiao Qingyang smiled at the butler and then headed upstairs.

He actually wanted to tell the butler about the enrollment process, but what was the use? They couldn't go to the Imperial Capital Star, so sharing it would only add to someone else's distress.

Seeing Xiao Qingyang go upstairs, Long Jingze quickly followed behind. Once they returned to the room, they discovered that Xiao Qingyang was indeed lying in bed with wide-open eyes, showing no signs of intending to sleep.

Long Jingze climbed onto the bed gently and nestled in Xiao Qingyang's embrace. His short, chubby little paw lightly patted the other's chest, as if comforting him.

Seeing the adorable gesture from the little golden dragon, Xiao Qingyang's heart melted. The matter of the enrollment notice was temporarily forgotten.

Xiao Qingyang reached out and hugged the entire little golden dragon, holding it like a warm and cozy pillow. It was very comfortable.

Long Jingze squirmed uncomfortably in Xiao Qingyang's embrace. The close contact made him feel a bit shy, and his heart started to beat faster, as if it wanted to jump out of his chest.

He had never experienced this conflicting feeling of wanting to get closer but also feeling overwhelmed. It left him in a state of contradiction.

"Little Dragon, have you grown taller?" Xiao Qingyang tightly embraced the little golden dragon and suddenly asked.