𝕮⃟Hapter 107

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 107: ALCHEMY EXPLOSION

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

"We came in first this time and earned the qualification to enter the secret realm. We should all go in together," Xu Kaiyang said excitedly.

He had been interested in this secret realm for a long time, and he never expected to have the opportunity to enter so soon. It was really fantastic.

"When do you all want to go in?" Xu Kaiyang asked again.

Xiao Qingyang replied, "Can we choose the timing?"

Isn't the school being considerate?

"Of course. From the moment we obtained first place, within a year, you can enter the secret realm whenever you want. However, each person can only stay inside for seven days. Whether you encounter danger or opportunities, it will depend on each individual," Xu Kaiyang explained.

Some people who enter might encounter great opportunities and directly advance their levels when they come out. However, some might have bad luck and regress in strength. But these two cases are rare. Most people can obtain some treasures inside, but their actual strength doesn't increase much.

Nevertheless, everyone was eager for the secret realm.

"When do you want to go in?" Xu Kaiyang asked again.

"I don't know," Gu Xiaotian shook his head.

His physique and mental power level were not high. Even if he could enter the secret realm, he didn't require many things. He could only consider it a gain if he could find precious ingredients that were not available outside.

Therefore, it didn't matter to him when he went in.

Xu Kaiyang looked at Xiao Qingyang and Lin Weiran again.

"I'm fine with any time," Xiao Qingyang replied.

He still had a lot to learn about this world, so he would follow the majority and wouldn't go wrong.

"Let's discuss it later. There's no hurry right now," Lin Weiran also hadn't decided on the time to go in, so he decided to postpone this topic for now.

Xu Kaiyang didn't get a specific time, feeling somewhat disappointed. However, he also thought that Lin Weiran was right. There was no rush at the moment, and they still had a year's time.

Ever since Long Jingze returned to school, he would almost every day invite Xiao Qingyang to have meals together. Sometimes, he would even come to the 619 dormitory for a meal.

Xu Kaiyang and Lin Weiran were both devoted fans of Long Jingze. They were naturally thrilled and excited to have meals with their idol. Especially after knowing that their idol had a good relationship with Xiao Qingyang, they often asked Xiao Qingyang to bring him along for meals.

Long Jingze disregarded the opinions and judgments of others. Sometimes, he would even directly come to the entrance of Xiao Qingyang's classroom to pick him up. As a result, the entire new batch of pharmacy students came to know about Xiao Qingyang as a prominent figure, and they were well aware of his special relationship with their idol. This made many people jealous to the point of heartbreak.

Since then, more and more people have tried to get close to Xiao Qingyang.

However, Xiao Qingyang, who had been a cultivator in his previous life, was highly sensitive to people's emotions. He could generally discern whether others had good or malicious intentions towards him.