𝕮⃟Hapter 76

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 76: STRENGTH ENCHANTMENT POTION

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

"We'll be waiting. Come if you dare," Xu Kaiyang raised his middle finger at the opponents but didn't chase after them.

The intense battle ended just like that, without causing irreparable losses. Xiao Qingyang finally breathed a sigh of relief, and the others felt the same sense of relief.

"You arrived just in time; otherwise, we wouldn't have been able to hold on," Li Ying said with lingering fear.

Even though the three of them were powerful ability users, they couldn't possibly win against the six opponents in combat. It was fortunate that their teammates arrived in time. Truly, fortune favors the bold.

"Good job, bro!" Xu Kaiyang happily patted Lin Weiran's shoulder and said with a smile, completely devoid of any sense of a close call, carefree as ever.

"Alright, let's go quickly. It's not safe here," Lin Weiran said helplessly.

They had encountered two teams in just one day. They were lucky this time, but they couldn't count on luck for the next encounter. They needed to gather more resources and make their team stronger to face the dangers ahead.

Fortunately, they were all together now, so they didn't have to worry about being eliminated individually.

Team 619 had been deployed to the forest early, so their position was relatively far from the endpoint. But they weren't in a hurry to head towards the endpoint; after all, they still had a month's time.

After discussing among themselves, they decided to walk along the direction of the river, making it easier to find food and clean it up. They would also camp by the river at night and decide on the next route based on the assigned task tomorrow.

"Qingyang, Xiaotian, you have no idea how we managed to get through the day without you. We didn't eat anything the whole day. If it weren't for having a few more people, how could they have defeated us?" Xu Kaiyang rushed up to sell his misery as soon as he saw Xiao Qingyang and Gu Xiaotian.

Among the team, only these two knew how to cook. As a result, they had been separated from the team for a day and a half without eating anything. They were starving to the point where their front chest was touching their back, but fortunately, they were ability users and could withstand hunger.

"You haven't eaten anything the whole day?" Xiao Qingyang was surprised. He couldn't understand how, in such a resource-rich forest, as long as they weren't picky eaters, they could easily find something to eat. How could they go hungry for a whole day?

"Yeah, we didn't know what was edible. Xiaotian used to prepare our meals, and we didn't recognize the raw ingredients. We didn't dare to pick fruits randomly and eat them," Xu Kaiyang couldn't help but shed tears when he mentioned this.

Xiao Qingyang: …

"Alright then, for the next few days, you should learn more about edible fruits and wild vegetables so that you don't end up separated again and hungry," Xiao Qingyang looked at Xu Kaiyang and his friends with great sympathy.

Starting from noon, whenever it was time to search for food, Xiao Qingyang and Gu Xiaotian would take Xu Kaiyang and his friends along and teach them how to find and identify edible fruits and wild vegetables.