𝕮⃟Hapter 30

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 30: RARE CAREFREE DAYS

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

During this period, Xiao Qingyang spent most of his time refining healing potions, but occasionally he would also refine strength enhancement potions. Although the success rate was not as high as the healing potions, it was still considerable.

Upon receiving an order, Xiao Qingyang would immediately start preparing to refine the strength enhancement potion. Worried about the possibility of failure, he even prepared several sets of materials for the potion, intending to refine it multiple times.

Fortunately, he succeeded on his first attempt, producing two bottles of strength enhancement potion. Besides giving one bottle to the customer, he could keep one for himself.

Since no one had purchased strength enhancement potions before, Xiao Qingyang hadn't planned to prepare more than a few bottles. After succeeding for the first time, he stopped and planned to go to the mountains after finishing breakfast to see if he could find any mineral deposits and train his Earth Force.

Currently, the natural energy within his magic spring was increasing, but the Earth Force was still lacking. Although his physical strength had improved significantly, it was still far from his previous life.

Xiao Qingyang deeply missed the ability to go wherever he wanted without worrying about physical fatigue. Unless the magic within the magic spring was completely depleted, he wouldn't feel tired.

Now, simply walking a distance outside would leave him breathless and exhausted. This experience was not pleasant.

"Grandpa Du, this bottle of strength enhancement potion is for the customer, and this bottle is for you." Xiao Qingyang handed the two bottles of potion he had refined to the old housekeeper.

Since the number of customers in the online shop had increased, once the old housekeeper learned that his young master was an alchemist, he entrusted the tasks of shipping and managing the shop to the old housekeeper. Xiao Qingyang could focus solely on refining potions and training his body.

Of course, Xiao Qingyang would occasionally check the status of the shop, but most of the time, he relied on the reports from the old housekeeper to decide which potions to refine.

"Thank you, Young Master." The old housekeeper held the bottle of strength enhancement potion and smiled kindly. Although the strength enhancement potion didn't have much effect on his physique, considering his age and declining physical condition, it actually had a positive impact, making him more robust.

"Grandpa Du, no need to be so polite." Xiao Qingyang smiled and replied, "I'll be heading out now. I'll trouble you with managing the house."

"Very well."

Xiao Qingyang set off with Long Jingze towards the peak of the mountain.

These days, Long Jingze would follow Xiao Qingyang every day, exploring almost every forest, mountain, and river in the vicinity. Even in the imperial capital, he had never gone on such a thorough exploration, but he enjoyed it immensely.

The carefree days of not having to think about anything, not having to consider anything—just going out to play after a full meal and coming back home to sleep—were something he had never experienced in his twenty-six years of life. Even during his childhood, he didn't have such carefree and worry-free days.

From the time he could remember, from the moment he learned that he was the crown prince of the empire, his mind would always be occupied with numerous thoughts every day. Although others might think that as the crown prince, he shouldn't have any worries, only those who occupied this position would understand that being the crown prince was far from easy.

For so many years, his nerves had always been tightly wound. This period of time, where he couldn't transform into a human, could be considered one of the rare relaxed experiences he had.

Of course, if his ability core couldn't be repaired, perhaps every day would be as "relaxing" as this. Long Jingze thought self-deprecatingly in his heart.

Xiao Qingyang spent the day outside with Long Jingze, but they still didn't find any trace of ores. However, Xiao Qingyang's sense of ores had become stronger than before, indicating that he was getting closer to the ores. However, his current abilities were still insufficient to pinpoint the exact location of the ores.