𝕮⃟Hapter 15

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 15: TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

Xiao Qingyang had set up his online store to receive messages, so he received a notification as soon as Qiao Xiaomeng placed an order.

He hadn't expected the curative potion to sell so quickly. Although only one bottle had been sold, it was definitely a good start for Xiao Qingyang.

Carefully, Xiao Qingyang memorized the information of his first customer and then clicked "I want to ship" online.

The online stores in the Star Network directly cooperated with Interstellar Express. Shop owners only needed to click "ship" on the order, and Interstellar Express would come and collect the package, delivering it to the buyer as quickly as possible.

If it was a shipment within the same star system, it usually arrived within one or two hours. If it was across star systems, it took one day, which was very convenient.

However, when Xiao Qingyang clicked "I want to ship" and was preparing to wait for Interstellar Express to come and pick up the goods, another page suddenly popped up.

(Respected shop owner:

Due to your remote location, Interstellar Express is unable to reach you immediately. Please be patient, and we will come to your location as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.)

Xiao Qingyang:...

He only had a vague concept of the planet he was currently on. He knew that the Xiao family had sent him to a distant star to drive out the original owner and never see them again. But he hadn't expected it to be so remote that even Interstellar Express, which covered the entire empire, would find it unworthy.

It showed how clear the Xiao family's attitude towards the original owner was, so it was no wonder the original owner had been so desperate before.

Fortunately, even though it was far away, Interstellar Express would still come here, albeit taking some time. If even Interstellar Express refused to deliver items to him, then he would really have no way to make money, which would be truly despairing.

After placing the order online, Xiao Qingyang closed the store page. He didn't know when the second customer would appear or when he would be able to buy all the necessary low-level healing potion ingredients. Until then, he could only use the gradeless curative potion to treat the adorable little dragon he had found.

"Ow..." A very soft and sweet hum came from behind, directly waking Xiao Qingyang up from his immersion in making money and refining potions.

Xiao Qingyang quickly turned around and saw that the mighty and majestic golden dragon from the legend had indeed awakened.

However, the current golden dragon had a chubby and plump body, bearing no resemblance to the formidable sovereign that could destroy the world with a single dragon roar. It was simply irresistibly "adorable," making people want to hold it in their arms and squeeze it.

Xiao Qingyang thought this way and acted accordingly, embracing the golden dragon and not wanting to let go.

The just-awakened golden dragon, still a bit confused, suddenly found itself in a warm embrace. The whole dragon was at a loss.

Golden Dragon:...He, he's taking advantage of me?

This is unreasonable! Who dares to take such a big advantage, even daring to take advantage of the prince? It's too audacious!

The golden dragon was so angry that its whole body began to tremble. He always disliked being approached by others, let alone being hugged. Even getting close to him a little made him uncomfortable.

Of course, no one dared to approach him either. Just the aura of keeping strangers away emitted from his entire body was enough to make everyone awestruck. No one dared to challenge him. It was unexpected that he encountered a challenge on a remote planet.

This person must have a lot of guts to not be afraid of him at all.

At this moment, His Royal Highness, the Crown Prince, was completely unaware that he was no longer in human form but in the form of a young beast. Under this cute appearance, even if one knew his identity, it would be difficult to resist him, let alone not knowing his identity at all.

©灸尾妖狐