𝕮⃟Hapter 77

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 77: THE GREAT DISPARITY BETWEEN INDIVIDUALS

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

They never expected that the other's alchemy would result in an explosion. Clearly, this was the normal process for alchemists to concoct potions, but when it came to Xiao Qingyang, they were astonished.

And this was just the beginning. Every time Xiao Qingyang reached the step of mixing the medicinal fluids, explosions would occur. It sounded like firecrackers going off.

Everyone went from initial surprise to becoming numb. Their hair was blown into explosive hairstyles, their faces covered in soot, with only their eyes still shining brightly.

They all wanted to ask Xiao Qingyang what exactly was going on, but seeing his focused expression, they couldn't bear to disturb him, so they continued to keep watch around him.

After about a dozen explosions, Xiao Qingyang finally succeeded in concocting the potion in his hands. It was a new potion with a color different from healing potions and strength enhancement potions.

Only after witnessing the birth of the new potion did everyone suddenly realize why there were continuous explosions earlier. They almost thought that Xiao Qingyang would never be able to concoct a potion again. Unexpectedly, he was actually in the process of refining a new potion.

Every time an alchemist learns to concoct a new potion, they are bound to fail numerous times before becoming increasingly proficient, with their success rate also rising.

Compared to those who have failed hundreds of times, Xiao Qingyang's failure rate is incredibly low, causing envy among the others.

Before they had a chance to celebrate Xiao Qingyang's successful concoction of the new potion, Xu Kaiyang and others, who were out on patrol, hurriedly returned. Upon seeing the disheveled appearances of Lin Weiran and the others, they were even more shocked.

"What happened? Where are the enemies? Get ready for defense," Xu Kaiyang anxiously exclaimed as he quickly ran to the front of everyone, shielding them.

They were originally investigating the surroundings, but then they heard continuous "bang bang bang" sounds coming from the direction of their camp. They thought they had encountered another team, so they hurriedly rushed back, only to see everyone's faces covered in black, their hair in disarray, looking like they had been thoroughly beaten up.

"It's alright, there are no enemies," Lin Weiran grabbed Xu Kaiyang's arm and reassured him.

"What happened? How did you... end up like this?" Shen Yu carefully surveyed the surroundings and realized that there was indeed no one else nearby, finally feeling relieved.

Lin Weiran and the others glanced at each other, gaining a rough understanding of their own appearances, and helplessly explained Xiao Qingyang's process of refining the new potion to everyone.

"I see. It made me think enemies had arrived," Xu Kaiyang finally felt relieved upon hearing this and quickly approached Xiao Qingyang, saying, "Let me see what kind of potion you've concocted this time."

Coincidentally, Xiao Qingyang also wanted to see the effects of the newly refined ability enhancing potion. He handed it to Xu Kaiyang and said, "This is an ability enhancing potion. Take it and see."

"Ability Enhancing potion?" Xu Kaiyang and the other few who have supernatural abilities looked at Xiao Qingyang.

Before coming here, each of them had prepared several ability enhancing potions. However, the quantity was limited, and they were reluctant to use them, intending to save them for the most critical moments.