𝕮⃟Hapter 118

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 118: TAKE MATTERS INTO YOUR OWN HANDS FOR SELF-SUFFICIENCY

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

The opening ceremony of the inter-school competition was, in fact, the time for the Empire's Emperor and the Federation's President to deliver speeches. After its conclusion, the competition officially began.

The competition took place on a primitive planet located at the border between the Empire and the Federation. There were no inhabitants here; the planet was filled with mutant beasts.

However, to ensure the safety of the outstanding students from both countries' universities, the Empire and the Federation had already dealt with this planet in advance. Some large and high-level mutant beasts were either eliminated or temporarily controlled to prevent them from harming the students.

Therefore, the students could participate in the competition with peace of mind. Similar to the freshman experience, each student was equipped with a signal flare. If they encountered any unsolvable danger, they could launch the signal flare, and the supervising teachers in the sky would immediately come to their rescue. However, this also meant that the student launching the signal flare would be eliminated.

The student teams from the Empire and the Federation were placed at intervals and dropped onto the planet, thus avoiding teams from the same country from forming alliances.

In reality, there were many similarities between the inter-school competition and the freshman experience. For example, the participating teams were separated and scattered on the planet, and the points awarded for hunting mutant beasts varied according to their levels. Teams could eliminate each other, and the points of the eliminated teams would go to the victors.

In essence, the freshman experience was a simplified and scaled-down version of the inter-school competition, designed to help newcomers adapt to the rules and get a feel for the competition.

However, the inter-school competition and the freshman experience were not entirely the same. The most significant difference lay in the fact that the inter-school competition had no final destination.

In other words, as long as you were on this planet, you could go to any place you could reach. If you stayed there for a month, the points you obtained would be eligible for the final ranking.

But simply hiding and avoiding conflicts would not work. The majority of each team's points in the inter-school competition didn't come from hunting mutant beasts but from eliminating other teams and obtaining their points.

As a result, even if you managed to survive until the end of the competition, the points you obtained might not be enough to make it to the top hundred.

So, if you wanted to earn more points, you had to take the initiative and be proactive.

Moreover, since there was no final destination, everyone would not head towards a specific location, which eliminated the chance of ambush in the end. This aspect also tested everyone's prediction and reconnaissance abilities.

The planet was vast, and to find other teams, besides relying on luck, one needed to possess professional skills.

Therefore, the equipment of each participating team could be considered as a miniaturized battle squad. There were members with outstanding reconnaissance capabilities, commanding abilities, combat skills, and those responsible for logistics and supplies.