𝕮⃟Hapter 99

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 99: I'LL TAKE YOU HOME

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

"By the way, you haven't told me your name yet," Qiao Can realized that he didn't know the name of his new friend.

"I'm Xiao Qingyang," Xiao Qingyang replied.

So, Xiao Qingyang and Qiao Can walked down together from the mountaintop of the finish line.

While everyone else was desperately trying to go up and reach the finish line, Xiao Qingyang and Qiao Can were going against the crowd, causing strange looks from the teams heading towards the finish line. They were regarded as if they were monsters.

However, there was an advantage to this situation. Most people didn't actively attack Xiao Qingyang and Qiao Can, as their attacks were needed for the enemies going in the same direction. There was no surplus to spare for Xiao Qingyang and Qiao Can, who were going down.

Therefore, they progressed smoothly.

"Haha, while everyone is going up, we're going down. I've experienced something different," Qiao Can shared with Xiao Qingyang, a bright smile on his face.

Since their fate was already determined, and they couldn't attack others at will, it was best to maintain a peaceful coexistence with the other teams.

Xiao Qingyang and Qiao Can hadn't walked for long when they encountered Lin Weiran and others, who had just finished a battle. They quickly greeted them, "Weiran..."

When Lin Weiran and the others saw Xiao Qingyang, they were also surprised. "Qingyang, how did you end up here?"

In the next moment, everyone reacted and surrounded Xiao Qingyang, guarding their surroundings, fearing that someone might attack Xiao Qingyang. After all, their team's total points were all in Xiao Qingyang's possession.

"You don't need to protect me. They won't attack me," Xiao Qingyang hurriedly reassured them.

"What's going on? How did you end up here, Qingyang? What about Li Ying and the others?" Xu Kaiyang asked with concern.

"Didn't Li Ying and the others join you?" Xiao Qingyang was also surprised by this.

He thought Li Ying and the others would go and regroup with the main force after they got separated.

"No, they didn't," Xu Kaiyang was also puzzled.

Thus, Xiao Qingyang explained how he got separated from Li Ying and decided to go to the mountaintop alone to hand over the scorecard to the teacher, and then he told them everything about his journey down to find them.

"Did you hand over the scorecard?" the others in the team excitedly confirmed once again.

Handing over the scorecard meant that their team's trial had ended, and they didn't have to engage in battles with other teams anymore.

Xiao Qingyang nodded with a smile, "Yes, I did."

Everyone finally breathed a sigh of relief. Throughout the journey, they had been on high alert, mentally and physically exhausted. Now they could finally rest.

"Alright, it's not time to rest yet. We still need to escort Chen Yihan's team to the mountaintop," Lin Weiran said to everyone.

They suddenly realized that they still had an allied team that hadn't completed their trial, so they mustered their spirits once again.