𝕮⃟Hapter 90

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 90: XIAO YI HAS NO MALICE

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

On the other side, Liu Jiaming and others, who were responsible for luring the beast herd, drew circles nearby while leading the rhino beasts. However, they made sure to maintain a safe distance from the combat troops and Xiao Qingyang's location.

The luring team only needed to lead the rhino beasts to follow them; there was no need to engage with these creatures. Therefore, they would occasionally turn around to see if the rhino beasts were keeping up.

A team member turned around once again and silently counted the rhino beasts behind them—one, two, three, four... Well, all five were there.

Subconsciously, the team member thought to himself that all five were present. But just as he was about to turn his head back, he suddenly realized that he had only counted four, not five, as he clearly remembered that they had lured five rhino beasts.

The team member felt uneasy and turned around to count again, and once again, there were only four.

"Something's not right. One of the rhino beasts is missing," the team member hurriedly informed their teammates.

Others maintained their forward speed upon hearing this but found moments to glance back at the rhino beasts. Indeed, there were only four left.

"When did it go missing?" Liu Jiaming asked.

However, no one could answer that question because no one knew for sure.

"What should we do? What if it went to the captain's side?" Everyone was worried.

"If it went to the captain's side, it would be fine. I'm concerned that it went to Qingyang's side," Liu Jiaming voiced his worries.

They had counted five rhino beasts as they passed by Xiao Qingyang's location, but now, upon recounting, there were only four. It was highly possible that one of them had indeed gone to Xiao Qingyang's side.

"Qingyang and the others have no combat power. We need to hurry back and check on them," everyone expressed their concern.

Liu Jiaming stopped everyone and said, "You continue trailing these four. I'll go back and assess the situation. The possibility of the missing one going to Qingyang's side is just our speculation. Perhaps it didn't. If all of us go, we might actually lure the rhino beasts over there."

Everyone agreed with Liu Jiaming's words.

Therefore, Liu Jiaming separated from the main force once again and quickly ran towards Xiao Qingyang's location.

At this moment, Xiao Qingyang and the others, whom Liu Jiaming and the rest were worried about, were leisurely dozing off on a tree.

Previously, due to the need to remain vigilant of the dangers around them and the tension in the air, Xiao Qingyang and the others couldn't close their eyes even if they were tired. But now, things were different.

Xiao Qingyang had tamed a rhino beast, and with this creature guarding their surroundings, they could rest assured and take a nap.

Just as Xiao Qingyang and the others were about to doze off, they suddenly heard a commotion ahead. The rhino beast lying lazily under the tree also stood up, its eyes gleaming as it stared intently ahead, as if it had spotted prey running towards it.