𝕮⃟Hapter 86

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 86: EVADING

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

They exerted all their strength and ran for several minutes, but not only were they unable to shake off the rhinoceros-like creatures, they also encountered another wave of teammates who had gone to explore the surroundings, find a camping site, and were preparing to return.

Lin Weiran and the others were originally planning to go back and meet their other teammates, but then they heard a loud commotion coming from the forest.

Everyone became alert, remaining highly vigilant. In case of danger, they would immediately transform or board their mechas.

As the commotion grew louder, the figures of Gao Lingqi and Liu Jiaming, who were running frantically, appeared in the sight of Lin Weiran and the others, instantly stunning them.

Gao Lingqi and Liu Jiaming had obviously spotted their teammates. Without time to explain, they could only shout loudly, "Quickly transform, board the mechas, and get out of here!"

Based on their trust in their teammates, Lin Weiran and the others didn't ask any further questions. The superhumans immediately transformed into their animal forms, while the mecha warriors swiftly deployed their mechas and followed behind Gao Lingqi and the others, running at full speed.

However, they ran for a long time, and the sky had already darkened. Yet, the relentless group of rhino creatures continued to pursue them, no matter how hard they tried to shake them off.

"Captain, what should we do?" Lin Weiran and Chen Yihan exchanged a glance, their expressions grave. They continued to run at full speed while quickly thinking about their countermeasures.

But based on their understanding of the rhino beasts, they knew that these creatures wouldn't easily give up. If they couldn't surpass them in speed and escape, the only option left was to fight.

Seeing the rhino beasts chasing them relentlessly, showing no intention to retreat and even an appearance of vowing to catch up with them, everyone knew that a battle was inevitable.

"Get ready for battle, everyone," Lin Weiran said loudly to the team.

Since they couldn't shake off these rhino beasts, continuing to run would only deplete their own stamina. Meanwhile, the creatures showed no signs of exhaustion. Therefore, it was better to make a decisive move and conserve energy for a confrontation with these creatures.

Their original plan was to rest for a night and then search for the rhino beasts the next day. They intended to use a few team members as bait to lure away the majority of the creatures and then launch an attack on the remaining one or two creatures.

However, plans always pale in comparison to unexpected changes, and they simply didn't have time to rest and adjust their state. Therefore, Lin Weiran quickly modified the morning's battle plan to better adapt to the current situation.

"According to the plan discussed in the morning, the members assigned as bait will keep their roles. Li Ying will monitor the situation of both teams from the air and be ready for support at any time. Jiaming and Li Er will join the bait team, while the rest will deal with the remaining rhino beasts," Lin Weiran decisively commanded.

Since this group were different from the rhino herd they were planning to find the next day and had already been provoked by them, the members acting as bait would become even more dangerous. Therefore, Lin Weiran added two more members to the bait team and instructed Li Ying to keep a close eye on both sides from the air and provide timely reinforcements.