𝕮⃟Hapter 61

𝕮⃟𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 61: MEETING XIAO QINGLAN AGAIN

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘:The Strongest Princess Consort in the Interstellar
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥:灸尾妖狐

𝗘𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦

° ° °

After a night of cultivation, Xiao Qingyang woke up from his meditation to find that it was already bright outside.

He quickly checked his body and discovered that he had already assimilated one-tenth of the Enhancement (strengthening)  Pill. His physical constitution had greatly improved, although he hadn't reached the C level yet. With a few more days of assimilation, he should be able to enter the C level.

Once he completely assimilated and absorbed the entire Enhancement Pill, his physique should be able to reach the B level.

B level was considered an intermediate rank at the Royal Military Academy. Although it wasn't outstanding, it was still much stronger than an ordinary person.

Xiao Qingyang was quite satisfied with this result. It seemed that the Enhancement Pill really did enhance his physical constitution at a faster rate than the Strength enhancement Potion.

Feeling refreshed after washing up, Xiao Qingyang opened the bedroom door and noticed that his roommates had already finished preparing and were getting ready to report to their respective academies.

"Qingyang, do you know how to use the campus flying cars? Otherwise, I can give you a ride. It saves you from running to the classroom," Xu Kaiyang joked.

Xiao Qingyang:...

Obviously, his walking to the dormitory building yesterday wouldn't be forgotten by everyone anytime soon.

"In that case, thank you," Xiao Qingyang replied with a smile, not showing any annoyance.

It was a good opportunity to learn how to drive the campus flying car so that he could rely on himself in the future.

"Then let's go first." Xu Kaiyang waved to the other two roommates, bidding them farewell.

The campus flying cars were specifically provided for students to commute within the campus. They could only be driven within the school area and were not allowed outside the school. There were designated parking lots on the campus as well.

There were several such parking lots in the student dormitory area. Xu Kaiyang led Xiao Qingyang to the nearest one and used the badge they received during enrollment to swipe a car.

"Huh?" Xiao Qingyang looked at Xu Kaiyang swiping the car and couldn't help but be surprised.

He originally thought that the badge only had the function of activating teleportation arrays. He didn't expect that it could also be used to swipe the campus flying cars.

Seeing his expression, Xu Kaiyang chuckled and said, holding the badge, "This badge has various uses. It's basically an all-purpose card for the campus. You can swipe it for almost anything. Each function has its own section, so you won't mix them up, and it can't be stolen by others. It's quite convenient, but if you lose it, it will be a big trouble."

Xiao Qingyang agreed with this point, nodding and saying, "Mhmm, I see."

"Alright, let's go." Xu Kaiyang opened the door of the flying car and took the driver's seat, while Xiao Qingyang sat in the passenger seat.

"Would you like to activate the autopilot mode?" the intelligent assistant inside the car asked.

"Yes, please." Xu Kaiyang responded, then turned to explain to Xiao Qingyang, "Our campus flying cars have two modes. If you want to experience the feeling of driving yourself, choose manual mode. If you don't feel like driving, just go for autopilot."