58. I'll be damned. Look who it is!

Maddy's POV

Maddy's POV

Rafe's great idea was that we just stay in Outer Banks. Since he was supposed to handle all of our family businesses he wanted to take me with him but instead of destroying everything we own, Rafe and I will take over.

This was our ticket out of here. What should our fathers do? Come to Outer Banks? Call the cops?

There was nothing they could do about it, and Rafe and I would finally be able to start our next chapter.

It was noon when we arrived on the island, my beloved island. First of all, we made it to Tannyhill so Rafe could change and we could check it up.

Since we were pretty tired, the two of us decided to order pizza from our favorite place. We were sitting on the couch, a soft blanket placed on my bare legs while the TV was running.

Rafe and I were enjoying our pizza. Man, I can't even tell you how much I've missed this pizza. In Barbados, there was no good pizza place, and after all the shit we've been through this was all I wanted.

"Fuck, I missed this", Rafe groaned after he took his first bite.

"Me too, jesus christ", I chuckled while the two of us enjoyed the delicious food.

It was one of the things that I had missed. Being a normal teenage girl, hanging out with my boyfriend, eating pizza while the sun was setting.

The two of us finished the food in the shortest time, the movie still playing. Traveling as much the past few days had made us both extremely tired.

We stayed on the couch, Rafe's arm wrapped around me, keeping me close to him. That's when I started to feel at home again. Outer Banks and him, this was where I belonged.

"Tomorrow we have to go down to the construction company and see if everything is fine", Rafe explained. Our parents didn't know about our plan but we still had to be careful.

"Yeah, and we need to go to Hillsite, I need to grab a few things", I explained to my boyfriend.

"Right, you should pack a few things so we can stay here", Rafe smiled.

"Why? Our house is bigger than yours"

"It's not"

"It is", I chuckled, "How are we gonna handle the house situation, Rafe?"

"That's something we should think about but I honestly don't want to sell either house. Maybe someone wants to live in Hillsite and you could move in with me", Rafe suggested.

"And why don't you want to move in with me?"

"Because this house has so many historical artifacts, as you know", Rafe explained.

"Yeah okay, good point. I'll think about it but are you sure we're ready to move in together? I mean I still have to graduate", I explained looking up at my boyfriend.