52. El Dorado

Maddy's POV

Maddy's POV

After Rafe and I made it to our destination Island, the two of us quickly hurried downstairs of the yacht to get changed, without people watching. 

Rafe was wearing a dark blue suit along with a white dress shirt, in which he, like usual, looked amazing in. I put on a dark blue loose dress which was tied around the waist along with some nude-colored heeled sandals. 

"You look just so handsome Mister Cameron", I smiled as my boyfriend approached me, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"Well, don't you look stunning Misses Cameron", he replied making butterflies erupt in the pit of my stomach. I smiled up at him before we attached our lips lightly. 

Ever since we came here, it felt like we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. It felt like we fell in love all over again. 

Rafe's hands were placed on my lower back, pulling me closer towards him. The kiss quickly got more heated as he pressed me against the nearest wall. 

Leaving sloppy kisses down my neck. For a second the two of us forgot that we were about to be late to our meeting but honestly, we couldn't care less. 

Rafe's hand soon traveled down my side and grabbed my leg, holding it next to his hips as he pressed himself against me. 

A soft moan escaped my lips and at that point, I was pretty sure that we would miss our meeting and have to look for another possible buyer. Did I care? No. 

My hands traveled up Rafe's body about to pull off his jacket when he stopped me. "Babe", he muttered into the hem of my neck. 

"Hm no, just five more minutes", I groaned softly. 

"We can spend the entire rest day in here, but right now we need to sell this cross", Rafe whispered looking at me. 

I got lost in his eyes once again and nodded slowly, "Yeah you're right. But tonight, we spend some time alone", I chuckled. 

"We can sleep on the yacht, where we have all the alone time in the world", Rafe smirked before peeking my lips. 

I chuckled, "Sounds like a plan". 

The two of us separated from one another and quickly fixed ourselves back up. After we looked presentable again and not like flushed messes we walked up the stair to Rafe's deck. 

The two of us ordered an Uber and were taken to the house of the potential buyer. The entire house was guarded, armed officers surrounded the property along with a huge white wall. I gulped looking around, immediately getting a weird feeling.

"What the fuck", I whispered looking around. 

"Damn that not that big", Rafe chuckled as we pulled up to a big white house, that was just average-sized if you ask me. It wasn't bigger than ours but the property definitely was.