17. Grow up Cameron

Maddy's POV

Maddy's POV

"You gonna give me a bump, big boy?", an unfamiliar voice yelled. 

Rafe's face immediately fell before the two of us turned around to look at the boy that was coming up the Cameron's driveway. He had dark brown hair that were tied into a ponytail and a light mustache covering his upper lip.

"Man check out this place, though, huh? It's fancy", the boy yelled approaching us, he didn't look like a Kook at all which made me guess he came from the cut.

"Hey, Barry, Barry", Rafe started to stutter while the boy approached us further, I looked between the two boys confused, who the fuck was this Barry person?

"It's a nice place to live and you got a nice girl as well", the boy smirked looking me up and down.

I felt Rafe's now shaking hands grab onto my side and push me behind him a little, this whole situation was suspicious to me and for some reason, I got an unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"I don't have your money yet", Rafe explained in his nervous voice. What money was he talking about? The Cameron's were almost as rich as we were, why on earth wouldn't Rafe have any money? "You shouldn't even be here right now. What are you doing?"

"I'm right here, you wanna know why?"

"Give me till the weekend, okay? All I need you to do is front me with more coke, okay? I got a guy coming this weekend. It's cool", Rafe explained making me stare at him in disbelief.

I knew Rafe had been dealing with some coke but it was only supposed to be a one-night thing. Thinking about it more and more it made me wonder if the boy lost himself in an addiction.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, how come you got all this nice shit, though? Can you tell me that? You ain't got my money but you got all this nice shit", Barry muttered before raising his fist at Rafe.

"Hey hey chill", Rafe explained while ducking down.

It confused me seeing Rafe being scared of someone that was literally as tall as me, "What the fuck is your problem?", I snapped at the guy raising my eyebrows.

"What did you just say princess?", the boy asked and once again the nickname made me cringe.

"You heard me, what the fuck is your problem? You really wanna start a fight right here? You'll be back in the Cut fast than you can say figure eight, don't act all though", I snapped at the boy.

"You better get your bitch to shut the fuck up", Barry snapped and with those words, Rafe shoved the boy.

"Don't fucking call her that"

"Come here", Barry yelled before grabbing Rafe's hand and placing it on the bike that belonged to the Cameron boy.

I could hear groaning and sizzling immediately making me gasp and shove the boy away from hurting the blonde Kook.