66. This is a promise

(Soft Smut warning in the beginning of this chapter)

Maddy's POV

After last night Rafe and I just went home and basically fell asleep right away. It was nice being able to go home with him and not worry about anything else. 

Today is my birthday and after what happened last year it was the first time I would celebrate it. I wasn't planning on throwing a party or anything because, to be honest, me and the others didn't really talk anymore. 

I just wanted it to Rafe and I for tonight. The sun stroked my face and I could hear the waves crash into the beach. God, this is what I loved. If we just stayed like that maybe it would feel like we had a normal life. 

"Good morning Birthday Girl", I heard a deep morning vice say next to me. Within a second I felt a strong arm wrap around me and pull me close to Rafes Body. 

"Good morning", I smiled and peeked Rafe's lips.

"How did we sleep?", Rafe asked kissing down my neck slowly. 

"Very good. And you?", I asked while he started kissing over my collarbone. Small goosebumps made their way on my skin and I felt a light shiver run through my body. 

"Hm-mh", he muttered against my skin, not detaching his lips from my skin. 

I closed my eyes, enjoying his touch. I felt his arms run down the sides of my body, lightly stroking it. 

"What are you doing, Babe?", I asked not wanting him to stop. 

"You know, it's your birthday and you should have an amazing morning. Don't you think?", he asked pulling me even closer so that he was laying between my legs.

"Hm, I think so too", I whispered, feeling him pressing up against me. 

Rafe's hands were placed next to my face before his lips touched mine slowly. The kiss wasn't hungry, it was loving and full of intimacy. 

Slowly I felt him rock his hips against mine, stroking my sweet spot and immediately turning me on. His kiss got more hungry and soon he was kissing me like he didn't need to breathe. 

I wrapped my legs around his waist, pushing him closer to me with my legs while he just kept moving his hips. 

His lips started traveling down my neck again, leaving wet marks on the way. His hands followed his lips and started moving my top up until his hand was cupping one of my breasts. 

A soft moan escaped my lips, while my hands were tangled in his hair. He started kissing down my chest, stopping by my boob. He left kisses on both of them before his hand traveled further down. 

Before I knew it his hip was replaced by his hand, which had found its way into my panties. My breath got quicker as I felt him touch me. 

"You're so beautiful", Rafe whispered against my skin, biting my neck softly.