7. Dirty bitch

Maddy's POV

Maddy's POV

After the charity work we did, everyone went home, and no I didn't drive myself, that would have been irresponsible and even though I loved to drink a lot, I would never drink and drive.

I had my brother pick me up since everyone else was drunk as well, he took me home and actually laughed at me for being absolutely shit faced at 4 PM in the afternoon.

Currently, the two of us were sitting in my bathroom, I was throwing up and he was basically lecturing me about drinking in the noon sun.

"So, what have we learned?", he asked still holding my hair.

"Never drink Vodka in the burning sun", I sighed holding my head up by my hand.

"Exactly", my brother smiled which immediately faded as I threw up again.

"Please don't tell mom and dad", I muttered looking up at him. He had his signature smile on his lips which always made me feel better.

"Of course but on one condition, end things with that Pogue", Leo explained, he had always supported me but I knew he would ask me to end things since I had told him.

"Don't worry, it's already done", I explained sitting back down on my butt, finally the room stopped to spin.

"Really? Is that why you had to drink so much?"

"Yeah, I ended things with him this morning"

Leo noticed the sadness lacing my words as he brushed some hair behind my ears.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, it just wasn't that pleasing but it's done", I shrugged.

"I'm proud of you, Mads", he smiled kissing my forehead before standing up from the ground and flushing the toilet, "Now sleep a little, there is a party you have to go to tonight"

"It's tonight?", I asked placing my hand over my eyes.

"Yeah and I can't go because Sabrina wants to go to a movie, so you have to go", he smirked leaving the bathroom.

I sighed and decided he was right, I did need some sleep before tonight. So I got up from the ground and washed my face, to be honest, I didn't look that bad for crying and throwing up all in one day.

I laid down in my comfortable bed and tried to block the world out. I would be lying if I said I hadn't been excited to finally lay in my bed.

-

The annoying sound of my alarm clock made me groan, it was time for Topper's party even if it was the last thing I wanted to do right now.

I checked my phone and saw a few messages from Sarah, saying how excited she was and that I had to come over ASAP.

I threw my legs out of my bed and stood up, rubbing the tiredness out of my eyes. I went into the bathroom to take a quick shower, where I shaved and did all the fancy stuff.