3. She'd turn into a Kook immediately

Maddy's POV

Maddy's POV

"Do you think I can just leave the dress on?", Sarah asked as she turned around in her make-up chair. We were over at her house, touching up our make-up before heading to the beach party.

"Yes, it looks really pretty S", I smiled before turning back to doing my eyeliner. I had decided to keep my purple dress on but to change my make-up into a little bit more since it wasn't as hot outside anymore.

"Do you think it's going to be weird, you know, with you and JJ?", my best friend asked.

"Why?"

"Because you're basically hanging out every day and have to pretend like you don't know each other"

"That's true but it's going to be fine. I mean I can talk to him just not anything else. He'll probably come up to me anyways, he doesn't like rules", I explained.

"Oh a bad boy", Sarah mocked making me laugh.

"Shut up, but yeah kind of. I just don't want anyone to catch the vibe that I'm fucking him, especially not any of our friends"

"What about your brother? He seemed suspicious earlier"

"Yeah, he doesn't understand why I'm out so much but what does he expect me to do? He's always busy with his studies or face-timing his girlfriend. And I can't tell him, he would probably flip if he knew who I was hooking up with", I explained.

"Do you really think so? Leo is so non-judgemental I always think, I bet he wouldn't say anything"

"Yeah not because he is a Pogue but because he is JJ. He has a pretty bad reputation S"

"Not worse than his friends' reputation. Just think about Rafe, he's known as some kind of playboy. He literally had two girls over this week, he's disgusting", Sarah said rolling her eyes before brushing through her dirty blonde hair.

"I know, he really is", I laughed. I got off the floor and applied some deodorant and perfume before looking at myself in the mirror.

"I swear to god, you look incredible. That eyeliner you always do makes your eyes even more blue", Sarah explained looking up at me.

"Nah, you look fantastic", I smiled.

"Here let's get a shot in before we leave", Sarah suggested as the two of us grabbed our purses and left to go down the stairs.

We made our way into her empty kitchen, where she pulled out a bottle of some sort of liquor and two shot glasses, filling them to the top.

"I'm probably gonna be shit-faced after this already", I giggled before we raised the glasses and downed the shot quickly.

"Fuck, that's disgusting", Sarah gagged and I tried holding my gags back, "Another one"

"S, we're gonna die if we keep taking shots, it's only 5 PM", I laughed but my protesting was useless since the girl filled my glass back up.