2. Beach Party it is

JJ's POV

JJ's POV

"You're telling me you are still fucking Madison Bamford?", Kiara came inside John B's house.  

Madison had just left and I guess she ran into the girl and Pope, since he followed her inside. I groaned at her question and fell back onto the bed where I was just cuddled up to the beautiful girl. 

"Kiara please", I muttered not wanting to talk this through again. 

Kiara had a problem with every Kook on this island, as we all basically did. But she especially, she hated Sarah Cameron who happened to be Maddy's best friend and even though they weren't the same person, obviously, she hated Maddy just as much. 

"No don't 'Kiara please' me. She's a bitch", Kiara snapped crossing her arms over her chest. 

The two other boys which I considered my best friends stood beside her and grinned at each other, clearly enjoying the situation. 

"What do you want me to do? You know the rules, No pogue on pogue macking. Who am I supposed to mack if not a kook?", I asked. 

Us pogues had many rules one of them being no pogue on pogue making meaning that no Pogue could fuck or even date another Pogue. It just wouldn't work out in the end.

"I don't know, a tourist? They're all over the island already or any other Kook than Sarah Cameron or Madison Bamford", she explained not letting go of the topic that was clearly over the top. 

"I like her, we get along well and she's actually great company. You have to remember that she is only Sarah Cameron's best friend and not actually Sarah Cameron", I explained getting up from the bed and pulling on one of my muscle shirts.

"You clearly don't know her, you know the saying 'show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are'? That's what I mean"

"You don't have to like her Kie, she's not my girlfriend, we're just hooking up occasionally"

"Occasionally? It's been almost every day for a month", Kiara muttered before walking away and rolling her eyes. 

I loved Kie to death, she had been my best friend for the past ten years and I couldn't be more grateful to have her in my life but sometimes she was getting on my nerves. 

"So what? I could still fuck her for a year and that wouldn't make us boyfriend and girlfriend", I explained walking after her, the other two following us. 

I looked back towards John B and gave him a look that said 'help me'.

"No? So you're taking advantage of the girl? God JJ, I don't understand you. There are hundreds of girls on this island, why do you have to hook up with her? The Kook princess out of all of them", Kiara sighed finally stopping on the wooden floor and turning back to look at me. 

"Because she's actually fun to be around and she is really fucking hot", I giggled making the other boys giggle as well. 

Kiara rolled her eyes and scoffed slightly.