47. What eyes?

JJ's POV

JJ's POV

The Pogues and I were running behind Rafe, wanting to get the cross back that he fucking stole from us. We had followed the big truck, that was probably carrying the cross inside back to the Cameron house. 

Sarah was with us and was supposed to open the back door of the truck and see if they really did get the cross. 

The four of us, since Kiara was stuck at home due to her Kooky ass parents, hid behind the wall that was separating the street from the mansion. 

"He's got the truck", I whispered as the Cameron son parked the truck in front of the door. I noticed that there was someone sitting besides him, Maddy. 

"Stay low, stay low", John B whisper-yelled at us while we spied over the wall. 

"How much do you wanna bet Rafe has the cross inside that truck right now?", Pope asked us. 

"There is only one way to find out", Sarah whispered. 

Suddenly the ex-couple started talking just the two of them, Pope and I stared at them confused. Was this really the right time to make up? Not in my opinion but who am I to judge, right? 

Then they started kissing making Pope and I roll our eyes at each other. While the two were basically making out, Rafe ad Maddy got out of the truck. She seemed happy, like really happy as he grabbed her to kiss her passionately. 

The two lovers then went inside the Cameron mansion, doing whatever. I didn't care at all. 

John B's and Sarah's make-out session was finally over and the blonde girl jumped over the wall. 

"Hey do you want me to perform your vows, while you're at it?", I asked loudly as my best friend returned to us. 

"Did you say 'be safe'?", Pope chuckled. 

"Christ, could you take any longer?", I asked jokingly. 

"I said, 'be safe'", John B replied almost pissed but his smirk told me that that was just another joke. 

"What's she doing?", Pope asked while Sarah started running around the truck searching for something. 

"I need the keys", she whisper-yelled over to us. 

"Come back!", the guys and I yelled quietly. But Sarah being Sarah just ignored us. 

"I'm going inside, I'll be fine", she explained and without even waiting for our reply she just went inside. 

"God, I know that she's not gonna be fine", John B whispered. 

"You said don't go in the house", Pope snapped at John B. 

"I told her"

"Do the birdcall", Pope explained. And john B and I immediately tried to do a bird call which sounded horrific.