8. Don't worry about me princess

Disclaimer: Possible Trigger Warning

Maddy's POV

"I gotta go to the restroom real quick", I smiled while getting off my seat.

"Nah you're not", Rafe insisted, making me sit back down by placing his hand on my thigh.

"Rafe I have to pee, I know everybody at this party, don't worry I'll be back in ten", I explained rolling my eyes.

Rafe didn't say anything and turned back towards what was going on at the table, he finally understood that peeing was not getting shit-faced downstairs.

I made my way through the crowd saying hey to a few people I knew before making it to the restroom. I locked the door behind me and did my business.

After being done I washed my hands and quickly fixed my makeup, which was just a little roughed up.

I opened the door not caring about looking around before I collided with a hard chest.

"Hey pretty lady", a familiar voice said not moving out of my way. I glance up from what I was doing, only to meet my ex's eyes.

"Oh hey, Sebastian", I smiled and tried to move away, I hadn't seen him for a few months.

Sebastian and I started dating when we were around fifteen and broke up before Christmas last year. Things between us had always been rough, he was a pretty short-tempered guy but it was never my thing, so we got in a lot of arguments until we had decided we were better off.

"What are you doing here?", he asked.

"Uhm this is Toppers' party and Topper is one of my best friends as you know", I explained thinking he had to be kidding me.

"Ah right, but you're all alone here", he smirked stepping further towards me.

"No, I'm with Sarah", I lied remembering I had to look for her, I back up a little not wanting to be closer to him.

"But she left a while ago, come on Maddy, just admit you're alone here"

"So what? I know a lot of people here, why do you care?", I scoffed and tried walking away since this conversation was boring me but Sebastian just stepped in my way.

"Seb what are you doing? What do you want?", I asked annoyed.

The drugs, the alcohol, and my ex probably weren't a good combination and all I wanted was to sit with the guys again and enjoy my time.

"I wanted to talk to you, I miss you", he whispered coming even closer to me, I could smell the alcohol from his breath as he stepped even closer to me, making my back hit the entrance of the restroom.

"Seb, we talked enough, I really just wanna go back to my friends so please get out of my way", I explained but before I could move his hands made their way onto my upper arms, holding me in place.