5. You're officially her bitch

Maddy's POV

Maddy's POV

I was still in my dream world while the boat rocked softly beneath me. The warm summer air was gushing through the open door of the Cameron boat making it able for me to smell the salty sea air. I loved nothing more than that smell.

But before I could turn back into my deep slumber I heard walking and ruffling in the living room of the boat, where Sarah and I had fallen asleep in, last night.

"Wheezie shut up", Sarah snapped clearly annoyed as well by the disturbing sounds, "Wheezie- wait, you're not Wheezie".

After hearing the words leave my best friend's mouth I opened one eye, who would come onto the Cameron boat this early in the morning if not Wheezie who loved to fuck with Sarah and I?

"Correct, yeah", the familiar voice of John B said.

"What are you doing?", I asked a bit confused, brushing my hair out of my face as I sat up on my elbows to look at the boy.

"Uhm, I'm just dropping off some scuba gear. What- What are you two doing here?", he asked confused while Sarah pulled her sweater a bit down since her bra was showing.

"It's our boat and it's also the only place with air conditioning", my best friend responded while shrugging.

I had to admit, a bit dumb of John B to ask her what we were doing here, it was her boat after all. I decided to no longer take part in their conversation it was just a bit too early for me, so I let myself fall back onto the soft pillow.

"Right"

"Did you uhm, top up the tanks?", Sarah asked.

The boy thought about it for a second before turning back to her, "No. No, the power's down, so the compressors were off".

"So you're sneaking on our boat at 5 AM, with empty tanks?", Sarah asked smirking up at the boy.

"Right 5 AM", I emphasized annoyed.

"I'll make sure to tell Ward", Sarah grinned making the poor boy think for a second again.

"Okay, okay. Cool, cool, just dropping these off", John B muttered while placing the tanks he had wrapped around his head down onto the floor.

"Yeah, in the middle of the room is fine", my best friend replied making me roll my eyes, why didn't she just give the boy a break.

"Sarah", I whispered just wanting to sleep for a little longer.

"Yeah it's pretty much what he told me to do", the Routledge boy explained, clearly lying.

"Bye", I said as he made his way towards the door, finally.

"Wait, actually, what exactly were you gonna tell your dad?", the boy asked chuckling making me groan in annoyance, was it too much to sleep a little longer than 5 AM?