22. You're all mine

Maddy's POV

Maddy's POV

Our game of truth or dare continued while we were all getting even drunker. It was fun playing with our closest friends, neither of us had been hanging out a lot together. 

"I'm gonna go soon, Kelce", I heard Sarah tell the birthday boy. 

"What no, you have to stay", Kelce whined getting everybody's attention. 

"Yeah Sarah, come on", Topper begged his ex-girlfriend or girlfriend, I don't even know. 

"Okay, thirty more minutes until I'm getting picked up", Sarah explained making everyone nod. 

"Well, better make those thirty minutes worth it", Kelce smirked at my best friend who was clearly ready to leave. 

If it had been any other party and we were here together like we usually would, I would just leave with her but today was different. She had to manage that on her own. 

"Leo, truth or dare", Topper smirked right after doing his third line of the evening. 

Something about Topper doing coke gave me a bad feeling, he already had a huge ego and snorting coke wasn't doing it any good. 

"Truth", my brother responded with the same smirk. 

I hate to admit it but all of the boys were high already including my brother and well my boyfriend. I am not a party pooper but why did they always have to do coke? 

"How did it make you feel when Sabrina cheated on you?", Topper asked his voice icy cold. 

My gaze immediately snapped up at my brother, she cheated on him? I felt bad for him that somebody would just expose him like that and anger came up in me. 

Leo was clearly uneasy since he began shifting in his seat, "What the fuck man"

"Sorry bro, I was just curious you know, she's a hot bitch so I just wanted to know", Topper mumbled. 

"You better shut the fuck up", my brother dared Topper with a stern expression. 

"Okay, continue", Scarlette smiled shoving me slightly. 

I was pretty angry at Topper for exposing my brother like that and the mix of anger and alcohol was never a good combination. I already felt the question tickle my tongue and I couldn't hold it back anymore. 

"Hey Sarah, Truth or dare?", I asked the girl. 

Sarah's eyes met mine a little confused as to why I would pick her. It wasn't me that was asking her, it was my drunk self that was ready to let some hell break loose. 

"Uhm Truth", she responded almost quietly. 

"Who was the better fuck? Topper or John B?", I asked with a smirk. 

I immediately looked over at Topper who was already looking at me angrily. It was exactly what hurt him the most. 

"Oh fuck sorry, I forgot that you were never good enough for her", I giggled looking at Topper.