33. Us against the world

Maddy's POV 

Maddy's POV 

I was walking up the stairs to my room, still pissed at my brother after the argument we just had as my phone dinged twice. One message was from JJ, 

'We're hunting Gavin down now, thank you for the address'

I smiled at the chat and went over to the other message I had received, it was from Rafe and for some reason, I smiled at it. I couldn't help but miss him. 

"You wanna sleepover today? I wanna spend some time with you <3

I bit my lip debating on going over to his house or not, after all, he was still my boyfriend. After a few more seconds I had decided to go over to the Camerons and spend time with the boy I was still in love with. 

'I'll be there in an hour<3' 

I texted back and entered my room. I jumped into the shower quickly cleaning my body and shaving everything that I needed. 

After putting on lotion that reminded me of summer, I slipped into a baby purple-colored sweater set which consisted of sweater shorts and a sweater jacket. Underneath it, I decided to wear some purple underwear as well as a white tank top. 

Don't judge me, Rafe Cameron might be a murderer but he was still fucking hot. 

I grabbed my Tote Bag from Marc Jacobs and threw a few things like an outfit for tomorrow, some Pyjamas, and some toiletries as well as a Bikini inside of it. 

After applying perfume and deodorant I slipped on my white high-top converse and headed downstairs. I let my hair air dry since the sun and the ocean water were already enough damage for it and I was not about to style my hair just to sleep over at Rafe's. 

"Where are you going?", I heard my brother ask from down the hallway as I was just about to leave through the front door. 

I stopped in my tracks and turned around rather annoyed. "I'm going over to my boyfriend's house". 

"Which one? The pogue or your actual boyfriend?", Leo asked with a smirk on his face. Oh, how much I wanted to slap that stupid smirk off his face. 

"Since I only have one boyfriend, I'll be going there", I responded and gave him the finger while walking out of the front door. 

I quickly sat down in my white Audi before driving off towards the Cameron household. Just as I was about to step out of my car I took a second and thought about how I haven't been over in ages. 

Shrugging the thought off, I stepped out and locked my car before walking up to the front door. I decided to ring the bell feeling it would be rude to just walk in after not actually seeing the Cameron's for a bit now. 

Rose opened the door with a big smile, "Madison, dear. Nice to see you". 

"Hey Rose, I'm staying over today, is that fine?", I asked the blonde woman in front of me.