15. That's my girl

Maddy's POV

Maddy's POV

"Woah man, I have two legs, I can walk myself", I heard the familiar voice of the blonde boy say loudly.

JJ was being pushed by one of the security men, out of the country club. Typical JJ had to get himself kicked out.

The yelling had caught my attention from where I had been standing on the dance floor. Wheezie and I were dancing the entire time and I was pretty much getting shit-faced.

"I really appreciate what you did back there but let me just walk out", the Maybank boy said loudly now catching the attention of a lot more people, "Oh Mister Dunleavy, I see you got your drink. Good, that's really nice of you".

I chuckled while the blonde boy stopped in front of the table of Mister Dunleavy and his family, only to down the drink, that the old man was about to drink himself.

"It's okay everybody! Do not panic, let's leave it to the men and women in uniform, let's hear it for them", JJ started yelling even louder, "Rose! You look like Lady Liberty".

The security man had grabbed JJ even tighter as he was trying to get the boy off of the property as fast as possible.

"Let go of him!", Kiara suddenly yelled, "You can't just boot him!"

"Excuse me ma'am", the security man asked stopping on his way to kick JJ out.

"I invited him here, I'm a member of this club", Kiara explained and I could see Rafe standing close to her laughing at her words.

Suddenly JJ pushed the security man into some waiters before turning to Kiara, "Hey, mandatory power hour at Rixon's, Kie. Pope you as well, right? Rixon's Cove. Let's roll. All right Kie, come on!".

The young Carrera girl looked at her parents who had a pleading look on their faces but their daughter decided to ignore it before she ran over to her friends.

All four Pogues met up on the grass and ran towards the sea, probably taking off by boat. They actually looked like they were having fun and like they were an actual family. I smiled as my gaze followed the four young teens before they disappeared back into the dark.

"Pogues are a different breed man", Rafe chuckled as the four guys approached me.

"True bro, what you doing all alone here Maddy?", Kelce asked with a smirk playing on his lips.

"I'm just trying to get drunk but all my friends are gone or hiding somewhere", I explained with a shrug while sipping on my drink.

I had already lost count on my drinks and to be honest with you, I was already ready to black the fuck out.

"Well, we are here now, so we can definitely help you get drunk", Kelce smiled while wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

The five of us made our way towards the bar and started drinking even more but this time we played a few games and just started to piss people off.