9. Where do I start?

Rafe's POV

Rafe's POV

Leo and I took off to the country club immediately after he climbed into my car. Topper had already texted me that he was waiting for us.

"So you brought my sister home?", Leo asked with a stern voice.

"Bro, she fell asleep on the couch, what was I supposed to do? Leave her?", I asked chuckling, Leo and I had been friends since we were younger, we weren't as close as Topper and I but I still considered him one of my best friends.

"I know man, I'm just joking", Leo chuckled playfully hitting my shoulder.

Within minutes we made it to the club, I parked the car next to Toppers and the two of us got out.

I was wearing my golf pants along with a random polo shirt I had stolen from my best friend's closet.

Leo and I greeted Topper before we walked over to our lockers to grab the golfing gear, as soon as we got it we walked up the little trail, where we would get to the golfing area.

"What happened to your fists bro?", Leo asked looking at my hand that was grabbing onto the golf stick.

"Rafe almost killed someone", Topper grinned patting my back.

My fists clenched around the stick harder as I thought about that Bastard Sebastian, he would have raped her, I know it. Fuck, I was so glad I was there at the right time, no one should ever even think about touching Maddy.

"He deserved it", I muttered through my clenched jaw.

"Whoa, Woha, I need more details, okay?", Leo smirked but I knew if I'd tell him, he'd probably stop smiling like that.

"It was Sebastian", I started and I could already see Leo's face fall, ever since we all met him he had been overprotective over his younger sister, "He was making Maddy uncomfortable".

"What do you mean by uncomfortable?"

"I don't know, she didn't tell me. He had her pushed against a wall and was kissing her neck and shit. I could hear him call her names and I'm pretty sure he grabbed her", I explained, the thoughts of last night would haunt me forever, it made me furious.

"Wait what? That bastard", Leo said angrily running his hands through his dark brown hair.

"Yeah, he didn't let her go so I just punched him a few times"

"It was intense bro", Topper added.

Luckily he didn't tell Leo about me giving his sister drugs because I think he'd actually kill me. Even though he always seemed like a sweetheart, he could kill someone with his bare hands.

"Thanks bro, fuck, I'm glad you were there. Is she okay? Did she say anything?", Leo asked clearly worried about his younger sister.

I bet I would be worried about Sarah as well, even though I didn't really care about her at all, she was a brat and a hypocrite but it was different with Maddy. She was almost like a porcelain doll, you were always afraid that something could happen to her even though she wasn't weak.