𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿𝟽

we finished cooking, i cooked the steak and rice, ria baked cookies, and selena made brownies. "mm.. y/n this is so good" ria moaned.

me and selena laughed at her. we continued eating the steak and rice. i felt my phone vibrating under my butt.

i moved my ass to the side and got my phone out. i stood up and walked towards the front door.

i went outside and picked up. "hello?" i said chewing the steak. "y/n? what are you doing right now" tom asked through the phone.

"i'm with the girls right now why" i asked. "oh, well i heard that uh.. can we just talk in person when you come home" he said. i hummed.

"alright bye ma" "bye tom" i hung up and went back inside. "who was that" selena asked. "tom" i mumbled. "what'd he say"

"well he wanted to talk when i get home. i don't know why" i shrugged. we continued eating in silence.

we finished swimming, we did our skincare, talked a bit, and now we're watching a movie.

well we were. now i'm driving home. i arrived at my place and got out the car. i walked inside the house and saw bill and tom in the living room.

i walked towards them and placed my keys on the kitchen counter. i turned around and saw them looking at me.

i breathed in and walked towards them. "i swear it wasn't me.." i started. they looked at each other in confusion then back to me.

"what?" "oh, we're not thinking about the same thing? okay! continue" i sat back on the couch.

"your starting 'red girls' again?" bill started. my smile faded a bit. i formed my lips into a line. "i guess" i mumbled.

"i mean, it just seems like i'm an extra you know? like the band is put together; the drummer, the vocalist, the guitarist, and the bassist. the manager said that i seem like an extra" i mumbled the last part.

"no what? y/n your not an extra. we appreciate you in the band" bill sat up. i looked at him under my eye lashes with my head hanging low.

"but we're happy for you. as long as we stay in the same house and not in the same band i'm 100% okay with it" he said 100 in a accent.

i looked at tom; lifting my head up. "honestly i would miss you in the band. but it's okay since you and kiara have an another opportunity to perform together" tom smirked and shrugged.

"really?" i titled my head. "yea, we understand. and besides we won't be separated since we're moving in together" bill smiled.

i exhaled in relief. "what?" tom asked. "it's just that i felt like i couldnt do tokio hotel anymore. and red girls is a great opportunity for me and ria. there was so many threats and hate that i've been getting i felt like i couldn't do it anymore. but i will still be happy if i can stay in the band though" i smiled.

"why didn't you tell us?" bill asked with worried eyes. i shrugged. "i don't know" i mumbled. "but i'm happy that you understand" i smiled.

"when are we moving?" i asked. "umm.. we're planning to pack next week then move in three weeks" bill states.

i nodded.

(the next day)

we're in backstage and ria was getting us ready for the interview. "you girls ready for the gigs" our manager put her hands on my shoulder as i sat in the couch.

ria nodded and i looked away. i had second thoughts. i wanna be in the same band but i also wanna start red girls again.

"tokio hotel they would like they see you on stage" the woman walked in with a blue dress that ends on her thighs.

i sighed and looked away knowing tom was eyeing her. we all stood up and i thanked ria for helping.

we walked on stage and everyone started clapping. i smiled at the audience and tom bowed.

we sat down on the couch and the interviewer started talking.

a while has passed and bill sat up. "we have an announcement" he looked at me and smiled.

i lifted my head up and smiled weakly. "we're all moving in together" bill stated. everyone started cheering.

"really? when?" the lady smiled. "in three weeks. we're planning next week then we're moving" tom joined in.

"also.." georg started. he looked at me, then everyone looked at me. "oh! uhh.." i sat up.
i looked at georg and he nodded. "y/n and kiara is starting red girls again" georg spoke for me.

i exhaled and smiled at him. the crowd cheered loud. "ahh! yes yes yes! i missed red girls so much! wait, but does that mean your leaving tokio hotel?" she asked.

"yeah, i mean georg is back" i smiled.

after the interview we went backstage. tom grabbed my waist and hugged me tightly. he exhaled as he felt my touch.

"i'm gonna miss you so much" he mumbled. "oh yeah?" i teased. "yeahhh" he whined.

i pulled away as the lady came in. "we're going to be in the same house anyways" i rolled my eyes.

"thank you so much tokio hotel for the interview today. i've enjoyed it. and also y/n and kiara i'm so excited for your concerts!" she smiled and clapped her hands.

ria smiled at her as i looked over my shoulder. "thank you, we are too" ria smiled.

i looked away from the lady and to ria. i heard the door close. something moving caught my eye. i looked towards it and saw selena opening the door.

"hi!" she smiled. "y/n!" she clapped her hands and smiled. "hi" i smiled.

"y/n can we hang out later. i miss the times we used to walk around the town and eat ice cream and then you would laugh at me whenever i burped" gustav pulled me to the side.

i gasped and smiled. "yes yes yes!" i jumped and giggled. gustav smiled. "yayyyy!" his eyes shined as he giggled.

"alright. let's go" bill said. we all walked out the venue and saw people waiting outside. "miss y/n please sign my paper!" a girl jumped.

i looked around trying to see who was speaking. i smiled at one of them and took the pen. i signed it and gave the pen back. she squealed and thanked me.

i turned around and saw smiling. like actually smiling. "see? people love you" he reassured.

i looked away and smiled to myself. we got into the tour bus. i sighed as i sat back and relaxed my muscles.

༻♡༺

i am so deeply sorry for the late update. school started, i've been struggling a lot, i'm so sorry y'all.

i promise to update more if i can i swear. just don't send me threats saying it's kinda embarrassing for y'all

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread

1179 words