𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷

as i walked into jamie's room jack sat up. "yipee" he said smiling. i handed them the bowl and sat next to jack. "what's the movie" i asked jamie.

"___" idk any scary movies from 2008 . jamie said. i nodded. jack held my forearm tightly. "are you scared" i teased jack. he shook his head aggressively. "no!"

me and jamie laughed at his childish behavior. as the movie continued we ate the popcorn. jack screamed the most. i was really scared. i wanted to scream with jack so i do a little yelp whenever jack screams.

"y/n how are you not scared" jack cuddled my arm. he was like my younger brother. "i am, not as much as you tho" i said back chuckling a bit.

he rolled his eyes and smacked my arm. he let go of it and held the pillow. i laughed at his actions. as we continued watching the movie and eating the snacks i felt my phone ringing.

i stood up and checked my phone. "i'll be back" i said as i saw tom calling me. "hello?" i said through the phone.

hey whatcha doinnn

me and my brothers are watching a movie

oooh cool what kind

a scary one

which one

___

ahh ok, scary?

yea but my brother jack keeps screaming.. literally

he laughs

well tell me about it tomorrow then yeah? bye y/n/n

bye tom

and with that i hung up. i wonder why he keeps calling me these days. i walk back into my brothers room. "who was that" jamie asked.

"just tom" i said as i laid next to jack. he turned back to the tv.

as we finished the movie jack and jamie fell asleep. i mentally groaned at myself.

i got the bowl and put the extra popcorn that fell on the bed into the bowl. i got the empty sour patch and threw it in the trash. i got out of the bed.

i placed the blanket over jack again since it fell off of him when i stood up. i check the time and it was 12:32. understandable.

i turned off the tv and walked into my room. i brushed my teeth quickly and went into bed. once i laid down, before i knew it i was asleep.

"tom" i groan. he pants as he thrusts into me deeply. causing to hit my sweet spot. i groaned and dig my fingernails into his arm.

"yeah? keep making noise" he panted. i moaned and whimpered as the thrusts got sloppier. i clench around his member and he groans.

"your so tight" he smirks. he grabs my tits to balance himself as he thrusts faster. i moaned louder as my legs shook.

the bed frame was slightly hitting the wall as he thrusts into me. his member twitched inside of me causing me to whimper.

"t-tom" i moaned. "mmm.. keep saying my name baby" he said. "tom" i panted. his thrusts got faster. his thumb rubbed my clit as i felt my orgasm build up.

"tom i'm gonna-" i panted. i couldnt catch my breath. he was going faster. he rubbed my clit in circles. "hold it baby"

i groaned. "tom, to- tom" i breathlessly said his name repeatedly telling him that i was close. i shut my eyes as he repeatedly hit my sweet spot.