𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼𝟾

our private bus brang us to the venue where the interview will be taken. gustav started shaking y/ns shoulder. i haven't noticed she was asleep since me and my brother were talking about 'red girls'.

she rubbed her eyes and looked up. she looked to her right and saw gustav. she smiled. we all got up and went out of the bus.

we open the door to the backstage and saw people arranging stuff. "hello!" a lady smiled. she came up to us. "hey" i smirked shaking her hand.

"okay so the journalist will like you guys to walk on stage as the audience claps and when the show starts" she remarked. we all nodded.

me and y/n are going to keep our relationship private for now so i tried my best not to hold her hand, hug her waist, or kiss her.

"hey ma" i smirked as i towered over her. she looked up with tired eyes. she gave me a weak smile. "hi" she looked away. what's wrong with her? oh nevermind, she's probably tired.

"the interview is starting, walk onto the stage in 12 seconds" the blonde lady remarked. the man gave us a signal after those 12 seconds.

we walked onto stage with all the crowd cheering. i smirked at all the girls that were in the audience. we sat down on the couch like thing.

this time the interviewer was a lady. finally not a creepy old man. "hallo!" the lady smiled. "hallo" my brother smiled.

i left my sweater in backstage so i was kind of cold. the order on the couch was bill, tom, me and then gustav.

"y/n?" the lady asked. i turned my head to her and smiled. "would you like to explain to us where you were in the last interview?" she asked.

all the memories came into my head. i didn't know what to say. what, that i was beat up, losing a lot of blood, almost dying, got into a crime scene, beating up the three of them in their cells with a bat, moving, got internal bleeding, what am i supposed to say??

"i was sick" i remarked. she nodded. "feeling a lot better now right?" she smiled. i nodded. after a couple of minutes a man and a woman came onto stage.

"boo!" she startled gustav. "haha got ya!" she laughed. i looked at gustav who looked really uncomfortable. "oooh! y/n i love you shirt!" she touched the sleeve of my shirt.

i looked up at her then at her hand. "cotton or fabric?" she asked. "uhh.." "okay thank you guys so much! alright now how does it sound for you guys to have a seat right here?" the interviewer smiled and patted the seat next to her.

the two of them sat down next to her. i glanced up at the man who had a white buttoned shirt, with some black jeans. he had a shaved beard and a buzz cut.

i cleared my throat and looked away as i shifted uncomfortably in my seat. i liked the interview when it was just the 5 of us.

now there were seven. "alrighty! please state your name" she handed them the mic. "my name is __ and his name is __" the lady said.

the interview went on as they asked us questions. "do you guys know when your next concert will be?" she asked. we all looked at bill.

"well you see we don't know yet since georg left the band," he continued talking as the interviewer nodded. "so now that he's not here with us anymore y/n is doing bass and she's learning how to get used to it before doing any concerts" he remarked.

"ahh yes. we haven't heard the news. what made georg leave the band?" she asked.

"he had to move to italy with his girlfriend. he's coming back in six months though. and we're happy for him" tom said into the mic. 

i looked at my pants and put my shirt lower  as i put a strand of hair behind my ear. the interview is going great so far. this might be the only interview that goes swell.

"and that is our time for tokio hotel! thank you all for watching and this concludes our interview" the lady said into the mic.

everyone clapped as the camera pulled back showing us all.

we went backstage and i was pulled into a dark room. i felt a pair of lips smashing against my lips and immediately recognized it.

i recognized the cold ball into my lips as our tongues danced together. he pulled back and turned on the lights. "i was so tempted to do that earlier" he panted.

i looked around us and saw a toilet then a sink. "the bathroom, really?" i smirked. "what? i missed the touch" he crossed his arms.

i giggled, almost forgetting about the look on his face when he saw lizzy. i walked out the bathroom and sat on the couch.

later tom finally came out and sat next to me. "should we go out for dinner?" bill asked. "wanna invite ria?" i smirked. "is that even a question" he crossed his arms and smiled.

he dialed ria as me, tom, and gustav talked. "the other woman that walked in on the stage was weird" gustav stated. "i could agree" i said.

"yeah, like he was touching y/ns shirt sleeve and she looked terrified" tom laughed at me. "wait who looked terrified?" gustav asked. "y/n" he remarked.

we all started laughing. "she asked me the randomest questions. 'cotton or fabric' and i was like 'bitch what the fuck'" they both started laughing.

"alright, bye" bill said. "yeah she said she'll go" bill said as he sat down on the couch next to me.

i nodded. "where are we eating?" i asked. "umm this one restaurant in ___ street." he stated. i nodded.

"alright then let's get going yeah?" tom stood up. we all walked to the bus. "wait y/n!" i heard a woman's voice from behind me.

i looked back holding the door open before i go through it. "can i please have an autograph? i'm a big fan" it was the interviewer that interviewed us. the nice one.

i nodded holding the door with my foot as i signed it. "oh! your sweater y/n" she remarked. she went to the couch and gave it to me.

"thank you" i smiled. i hugged her and went out the door. i catched up with the band and started walking with them. "what happened?" "the lady" i said.

"she wanted an autograph and she handed me my sweater because i forgot it" i stated. bill nodded.

we got onto the bus. this time i sat next to tom and bill and gustav sat together. he put his hand on my thigh and laid on my shoulder.

༺♡༻

i worked on this chapter immediately after publishing the last one 😭

(call me a good author rn 😠)

don't forget to vote

this chapter isn't proofread

1183 words