𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾

i went into my apartment and fell on the couch. i closed my eyes and breathed in and out. i looked around my apartment lifting my head up.

i looked at the time. 2:43. i decided to go to my kitchen and drink water. as i drink water i looked at my fingers. i remembered the bruised knuckles i had. my fingers were red since practice was hard yesterday.

my mind wandered to todays concert. i was excited but yet nervous. there would be millions of people watching me do my solo. gustavs drums in the background of course.

i heard my phone ring. "hello?" "we're here" i heard bills voice. "coming" i hung up and put my water back into the fridge. i put on my shoes and walked to the elevator.

the middle elevator opened and i walked in it. two men were in it as well. the boy smiled at me as i smiled back.

his hair was fluffy and brown, he's very tall, a nice jawline, he was wearing a white shirt and shorts. he had long nike socks with his jordan's. his smile was very welcoming.

"hi! i'm ben" he introduced himself to me. i smiled at him. "i'm y/n" the elevator closed. as we talked a bit. "i'm a big fan by the way" he smiled shyly.

i smiled in awe. "who's your favorite person in the band" i smirked. he chuckled a bit. that laugh seems familiar. but it was cute.

"you of course" he bumped shoulders with me lightly. the elevator opened. as we both walked down he looked at me. "can i have your number?" he smiled.

i nodded. i saw a familiar car in front of us, but feet away. i gave him his phone back and he smiled. "thanks y/n, bye" he hugged me.

i don't know why but i felt very comfortable with him. even though we just met. gotta say, we was quite attractive.

as he walked away i walked towards the car. "hey" bill was in the passenger seat. i opened the backseat and sat in it. tom looked at me.

"who was that?" he asked. the realization hit me. "uhh" i strained in my seat. "mmm.. nothing. we just became friends" i said sitting back and putting on my seatbelt.

he turned back and started driving. music was playing. i felt a text message in the back of my pocket. i looked at it.

hi y/n!

hey ben

i put my phone away trying not to make any contact with him. i listend the to music playing. i looked out the window and saw how fast we were going.

i looked at tom who was gripping the steering wheel and speeding down the road. i sat up and held the little handle on the top of the car.

shortly after we arrived at their house. "why here?" i tilted my head in confusion. "our manager wants all of us to ride in a van. the van is arriving in like 3 minutes." bill answered.

gustav arrived at their house as well. he got out of the car and waved. he smiled when he saw me. "hi y/n" he jumped. i patted his head and we all waited for the van.

as we got into the van we greeted the driver. "whos this for?" tom asked making sure. "tokio hotel" the driver smiled fixing his rear mirror.

i sat next to gustav and bill and tom sat in front of us. i slouched back and closed my eyes. my eyelids felt heavy as i fell asleep.