𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼𝟸

"ma, im making pasta" bill smiled. "oooh!" simone walked to bill. ria smiled at me. i smiled back. i felt a lot better knowing that simone loves me just as much as my mother did.

"okay, have you talked to your brothers about this. what about your father?" simone asked leaning against the counter and facing me.

"i haven't talked to my brothers" i said lowly. she tilted her head. "it's fine, you should talk to them tomorrow then yeah?" she remarked. i nodded.

"and then your gonna pack your stuff, then movie in. oh yeah, and get your ID fixed" she remarked again. i nodded. "ma, we're planning to have y/n move into my room" tom joined the conversation.

"really?" she smiled. i nodded. "ma we have something to tell you" tom leaned against the counter next to me.

"yes?" she asked. "me and y/n are dating" he smiled. i blushed at him. her jaw dropped. "i knew it! it was so obvious!" she jumped.

i tilted my head. "what?" he asked. "i mean, you and y/n share the same bed whenever she comes over! and you guys kiss each other foreheads" she smiled.

"but i'm glad, knowing my son has found the one" she held my hand and smiled. i smiled back. ria looked at me then at bill.

bill took ria to the side and whispered something in her ear.

"kiara don't tell her yet alright?" he whispered to me. "i know" i smiled. he smiled back. he looked at his mom and i looked at his direction.

she was talking to y/n and i felt his hand go to my jaw. he connects our lips together. i smile into the kiss and i kissed back.

i nodded as she spoke to me. i saw from the corner of my eye bill and ria kissing. i tried not the smirk so i bit my lip.

tom cleared his throat. "is the pasta done?" he asked. he quickly pulled away from ria and turned around to the pot.

"umm.." he looked at the pasta that was drenched in soup. me and tom laughed. "want me to fix it" simone crossed her arms.

once simone turned around tom turned my stool around and smashed his lips against mine. i kissed back just as much force.

now, bill cleared his throat. "hey tom can you go to the grocery store and buy more pasta?" he quickly pulled away and put his hands on the counter. "yes.. yes i will" he said smiling.

"wait.. what am i doing?" he squinted his eyes. we all started laughing. "to buy more pasta" i remarked. "ohh, okay yeah" he said.

"come with?" he asked. i nodded and got off the stool. "we'll be back" tom yelled as we reached the front door.

we walked outside and something caught my eye. i looked on my left and saw caution tape and police's around sams house.

tom stopped in his tracks with me as he looked at my direction. "let's go ma" he held my hand. he opened the door for me as i got in the car.

once he sat in the drivers seat he immediately grabbed my jaw and kissed me. i kissed him back, not complaining that he always does this.

we both pulled away and smiled. he started the car. we drove to the grocery shop. "do you think we could start a family" he ask so suddenly.

i almost choked on air..

"what do you mean?" i asked trying to hide my red face. "i mean, do you think we're gonna have twins or triplets" he asked. my heart beated really fast.