𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟹

i arrived at the venue and see a gray warehouse. we all got out of the car and we looked at each other.

"so this is where y/n is" bill tilted his head. "i don't care! we need to save her now!" gustav said running to the door.

he knocked on it aggressively and we all stood behind him. the door opened and it revealed a guy with blue eyes.

his eyes wide opened. he shut the door and locked it. "LIA!" we heard a yell. we all looked at each other.

xavier knocked out y/n unconscious. "i cant be here" i widened my eyes. "when we're are you gonna go?" zeeke asked.

xavier carried y/n to a different room locking her in it. "i have to drive away. do NOT say anything about me when i run away got it? or else i'm killing you two" i threatened.

xavier rolled his eyes at me. "sam you can't be here too" i looked at her. she nodded. "but y'all are gonna be pussies" zeeke looked at me.

i rolled my eyes. "sam go home" i tossed her my keys. she nodded going out the back door. we heard a knock on the door.

xavier shrugged his arms and opened it. i walked in the other room and so did zeeke. "who is at the door" zeeke squinted his eyes.

he opened it and soon after we heard it shut. "LIA!" he yelled. i groaned. "you fat idiot! don't call my name" i scolded.

"alright alright, wake up y/n" he told zeeke.

i put on my ski mask. i walked up to the door and zeeke opened it. "looking for y/n?" he smirked. i hid behind the door with a bat.

"where is she" i heard toms voice. "follow me" zeeke made eye contact with me. i thought tom walked in first but i saw gustav.

i accidentally walked him in the head making him fall on the ground. i saw tom and he glared at me.

he ran up to me and threw me on the floor with the bat. i groan as i hit my head on the wall. "where is she" he yelled. i flinched but ignored his question.

zeeke walked up to him and pushed him to the wall. xavier walked in and knocked out georg.

bill ran up to me but i held a gun to his head. he froze. tom pushed off zeeke and grabbed the gun from my hand.

he shot the ceiling causing me to flinch and fall to the floor.

my body ached. i got fully awake as i heard a gunshot. my heart stopped. i jumped up and tried opening the door.

i groaned and banged on it. still nothing. i looked back at saw a gun on the bed. looks like they didn't prepare the room before they threw me in here.

i limped towards it and held the gun in my hand. "fuck" i mumbled. i looked down to my waist. it was bleeding.

it was either xavier or lia that cut my waist and knocked me out. i groaned in pain as i tried to walk back to the door. i fell to the floor and held the gun in my head.

i shot the doorknob and everything went silent. my ears started ringing as everything went muffled.

i opened my eyes and stood up. i tried opening the door again but it won't budge. it was twisting but something was blocking it.

"fuck!" i yelled and a tear went down my cheek. i looked everywhere, my heart pounding faster as i thought.

i uncovered my hand slowly and saw blood dripping down to my leg. i whimpered as i sat on the bed.