𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟶

y/ns pov;

i woke up to a bad pounding headache. i felt a pair of arm around my waist. i gasped once i felt my shirt off.

i sat up. i noticed i was naked in a bed. i looked to my left and saw a naked tom as well. my face lit red as i covered my face with my hands.

"goodmorning princess" he said in a raspy morning voice. i whimpered at the thought that we fucked.

"what happened last night" i said. i coughed when i realized my voice is weird. i held my throat with my index finger and my thumb.

"a lot" he rubbed his eyes. "we might've did drunk sex" he said slowly. "you gag pretty cute" he laughed. i looked up him.

my head pounding hard. "where are we" i said in a raspy voice. "the party from last night" he said sitting up.

he played with his piercing as he looked at me. i got up and immediately fell back onto the bed. i whined. "did we actually-" "yes" he said without hesitating.

my face lit red as i grabbed the blanket to cover my body. "no need to cover now, i saw all of you. and felt-" he teased. i smacked his chest.

"was i good though" i smirked looking up at him. "oh hell yeah" he laughed. i rolled my eyes and turned to the other side.

"do you think the others went home" i asked. "no, you know every party we always sleep over at the parties places" he replied. i squinted my eyes and tried to find my dress.

that's when it hit me. we actually fucked, AND I MIGHTVE SAID SOMETHING..

i gasped and looked at him. "did i say something last night" i said with eyes wide opened. "yuppp" he smiled while looking down at his body.

i mumbled a few curse words and got up. i went to the closet still naked as i felt tom still staring at me. "i could get this view everyday if you were mine" he mumbled.

"oh yeah?" i teased walking into the closet. he laughed. i closed the closet door. i got my dress and put it on. i put on extra pair of underwear and bra. i walked out the closet. i sat down on the bed next to him. it looked like he put on his boxers while i was changing.

"tom" i said slowly. he looked at me. i bit my lip and thought about last night. "wanna know what happened?" he asked. i nodded.

"well you were drunk at the party, made out with a dude, drank some more, pushed a girl to the ground, i carried you to this room so you wouldn't cause a scene, we smoked a bit, then you told me that you loved me, then-" i cut him off. "WHAT?!" i screamed.

he laughed at me. i covered my face with my right arm and itched my stomach. "it's cute" he smiled. i looked away biting my lip in embarrassment.

"i swear that wasn't me" i said looking back at him. "oh.. then it must've seemed that i said all my feelings to some rando" he said. my heart stopped.

"what?" i asked. he made eye contact with me. i looked away and he talked to me. "y/n i adored everything you told me last night. i knew you were telling the truth since drunk words are sober thoughts"

my heart pounded at the thought that we did something really nasty. and that i said i loved him.

"but i wish you heard what i said" he said lowly. the memories fled through my head as he said those.

"you make me so crazy. you make me feel things that nobody has ever made me feel. you understand me y/n. your different and unique. your not like the other girls that always tries to hook up with me. your like one of my favorite people in this world y/n. you make me so happy. i love you so much. your so beautiful, your smile, your eyes sparkle in the moonlight whenever your smile, your dimples are beautiful, your hair is so unique, your humor, your laugh is so cute, your body, oh my god y/n. the things you do to me" the words echoed through my head.

"i did" i said. he looked at me. i looked back at him. "you said you don't remember" "when i'm drunk i remember words that are said to me sometimes" i said looking into his eyes.

i chuckled. "so you do love me" i smirked. he started blushing and covered his face with a pillow. i laughed as he became flustered.

"why" he whined. i laughed at his childless behavior. i removed the pillow off of his face. he gave me a dumb smile. "well we already fucked so" i joked.

"why you want to go again?" he asked with a serious tone. my face flushed at his demanding side.

"i mean" i smirked. i looked at my lips. i held my hands to his chest. "kidding" i said smiling.

my legs were so soar but i still managed to stand up. he stood up too. he put on his hoodie and we both walked out the door.

once the door closed he grabbed my waist and pinned my against the door. i gasped slightly as he towered over me. his hot breath against my lips.

he smashed his lips against mine. my heart started pounding as he bit my bottom lip. he put his hand to my chest near my heart. he laughed against my lips. he pulled away.

"you know you love me" he smirked as his left hand was on my waist and his right hand on my heart. "maybe i do okay" i rolled my eyes and walked down the stairs.

as we reached the bottom floor there were party decoration around the house. it was still dark. it was around 5am.

i found ben and kiara on the couch. i woke both of them up as tom wakes up bill,  gustav and georg. there were people sleeping everywhere.

kiara woke up. she looked at me. we all seven walked out the mansion. i limped but tried to make it less obvious. but bill looked at me weirdly.

"did you fuck somebody?" he asked crossing his arms as we walked out the door.

"uhh" i remained strained. "yeah, your makeup is slightly ruined" kiara crossed her arms as well. i formed my lips into a line and took a glance at tom.

"no" i mumbled. we all continued walking. "let's drop you guys off" bill said. i shook my head. "my car is here" i said.

"but your drunk" "was" i remarked. "my head just hurts" i said. "wonder why" tom smirked. i mentally cursed at him as if he could hear me.

as we all walked to our vehicles we said goodbye. i hugged georg then gustav then bill. i looked up at tom. he smirked at me as he hugged my waist.

i felt his hard on between my thighs. "wonder why your hard" as i whispered in his ear. he held me closer as i felt it better.

his hand traveled down my waist to my ass. he spun us around so the rest woudlnt see. my heart pounded. my arms still around his neck.

he hugged me and gave my ass a squeeze. "your mine" he whispered in my ear. "oh yeah?" i whispered back. "yeah"

we let go when they said "okay". we all got into our cars. i started the car as kiara smirked at me. "you and tom fucked" she whispered so ben woudlnt hear. but what the point? ben is passed out in the backseat.

"what?!" i whispered yelled. "i know it. he grabbed you pulling you away from the crowd, and now look at you. your limping" she explained while whispering.

i rolled my eyes. "we were drunk okay?" "YOU were drunk, not him" she smirked. i drove us to my apartment.

༺༻

sorry for late update, but i feel like i should've made the beginning more awkward

this chapter is not proofread

don't forget to vote

1384 words