𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟸

i sped through the streets. ria knew about my anger. if i'm mad i either stay quiet, snap, or speed through the streets.

she tightened her seatbelt as i sped through the red light.

we eventually arrived at my apartment. i got out of my car and slammed it closed. we got into the elevator and went inside my apartment.

kaulitz place;

y/n left without saying goodbye. "laura, please leave" georg said glaring at her. "what whyy" she whined as she rubbed her head against toms arm.

"because right now it's the boys time so come back later. or tomorrow" bill said. she groaned. "fine" she said while going out the house.

tom sighed. "FINALLY" he screamed. they all laughed at him. "did you guys get a weird vibe from kiara" bill asked.

"and y/n" georg added. "why was she like that?" gustav asked clueless. "well first of all, she joked about replacing her, and second.. i don't know" bill said sitting back.

tom definitely knew the second part. but he just nodded and listened. it remained silent. "y/ns mad" georg suggested. "why?" gustav asked still clueless.

"well who wouldn't get mad at someone joking about replacing their spot? and second she didn't say bye when she left. she always does that" georg said sitting back.

"should we go to her tonight?" bill asked. "for what?" gustav said STILL clueless. "to see how she's doing. we didn't get to talk to her today since bitchy laura-" bill cut off georg.

"hey!" "ok ok my bad" georg rolled his eyes. tom wondered why he's acting like this. as if he's defending y/n. well he is on y/ns defence but still.

"we should go practice" tom said sitting up. "y/ns not here" bill added. "well we gotta do something" tom said walking upstairs. bill gave up and walked with his brother.

they all went into their little studio. tom picked up his guitar and saw y/ns next to his.

georg picked up his as well. practice was a lot boring without y/n. she would always make jokes and make us all laugh, or she would suggest us good ideas for practice. but now, it was like 2005 again when she wasn't in our band.

"kiara i need to go to my parents house" i said tracing the counter with my finger. "oh yeah.. well i can just ask my sister to pick me up" she suggested. i shook my head.

"i'll drop you off at your house don't worry. and then im gonna go to my house" i said she nodded. i picked up my keys again and walked out the door.

(time skip)

i dropped off kiara and now i'm on the way to my house. my heart pounded at the the thought of my parents actually divorcing.

i arrived and unlocked the door. i went in the house and i already heard my parents arguing and screaming. i saw jamie in the office next to the front door.

he ran up to me and hugged me. "i missed you so much" he looked at me. "you didn't tell me" i said lowly. i was already not in the mood.

"about..?" he asked. i looked towards the kitchen. we walked there and saw jack in the living room.

my mom said me and walked passed my dad. she hugged me and i started sobbing. i hugged her tightly. "ugh okay! run away from the problem and go to our daughter" my dad yelled.

she hugged me tighter as i sobbed in her arms.

"this is why we're getting a divorce" she yelled at my father while covering my ears. it was muffled but i still heard it clearly.