𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼𝟿

i felt the bus stop for a very long time. i looked out the window and saw were in a neighborhood.

i looked at the other window and saw a familiar house. i tilted my head... ria!

i squirmed in my seat completely forgetting that tom was on my shoulder. he groans a bit. "sorry" i whispered.

now i'm in a uncomfortable position. i shifted upwards carefully and tom sat up. he looked at me. "sorry" i whispered again and smiled.

he shifted in his position and laid on my lap. he put his hand on my thigh and the other around my waist. i also noticed bill wasn't in our private bus.

footsteps and talking caught my attention as i looked towards the door. "y/n!" ria smiled. "hi!" i smiled. she kisses my cheek and sat down.

i heard tom whined. "she's mine" his voice was muffled since his face was buried in my thigh. he pulled me closer. i looked at ria who was giggling. i saw bills hand on her thigh.

i looked away trying not to laugh. i felt my face heating bit by bit as i felt him kiss my inner thigh. i played with his dreads/braids as he laid in my lap.

"where are we eating" ria whispered. i shrugged my shoulders.

i felt y/ns hand stopping on the top of my head. i frowned at the lost of touch. i turned my slowly and see her head on kiaras shoulder; sleeping.

i frowned at kiara and she stuck her tongue at my. i sat up and y/ns hands landed on her lap. i flipped kiara off and pulled y/n to me.

i put her in my arms and laid back on the wall of the bus. she rolled her eyes at me and i stuck my tongue out.

i looked down at y/n who was sleeping peacefully in my arms. i stroked her hair and looked out the window.

we arrived at the venue and bill told me to wake y/n up. i raised my arms up giving him "duh" face.

kiara, gustav, and bill left our private bus and now it was just me and y/n. i'm getting hella deja vu. when she woke up in my arms and started getting red. i knew this girl loves me.

i stroked her hair. i kisses the top of her forehead and whispered her name. she whimpered and snuggles deeper into my chest.

"y/n" i whispered. deja vu fr fr (only real readers know why)

her eyes fluttered open. she rubbed her eyes and looked around. she finally looked and i put a strand of hair behind her ear.

she hits my chest and closes her eyes as she moves upward. "y/n we gotta go, let's eat" i said. "nooo" "yess"

"what do i get for getting up" she asks. "dick" i joked. she immediately stood up. "what? i was just kidding-" she turned around.

she laid back down in my arms. "y/n" i groaned. i looked down and see her frowning. "ice cream" i said. she stood up and got out of the bus.

i laughed and walked out of the bus. we walked inside the restaurant and got greeted by a waitress. "hello! how many?" he asked. "oh we already have a reservation from our friends" i remarked. he nodded.

i looked around and saw the rest of them. we sat with them, it was a circle booth. it was it was gustav, kiara, and bill. y/n sat in between gustav and kiara and i sat next to my brother.

i saw from the corner of my eye kiara patting her head. "alright what do they have here" i said. we all looked in the menu.

there were a ton of food to choose from.

i look through the menu and nothing but the feeling of craving all these foods goes through my body. i looked towards ria.

"wanna get drunk" i smirked. "hell yeah, is that even a question?! and also, your boyfriend is gonna go through a lot when your drunk" she remarked. i rolled my eyes.

"what are you guys getting?" bill asked. i looked at the menu. "i'm gonna get a medium well done steak, with mash potatoes on the side, with (any alcohol drink) and  green beans" ria said. "what about you?" he looked at me.

"she'll have the same" ria said. god i love when people talk for me. he nodded. my and tom made eye contact for 3 seconds or so until i looked away.

"i love when you talk for me" i said sitting back. she giggled. i looked away and saw the waiter coming towards us. "hello guys! are you all ready to order?"

we all told our orders and i gave the waiter my menu. his hand collided with mine as i quickly pulled away. he smirked at me and i looked away in disgust.

we all talked as we waited. me and gustav were laughing our asses off when we were talking shit about tom. "yeah, i have a photo of him sleeping with his dreads sticking upwards!" he laughed. i laughed with him.

"when?" i asked. "around 2006" he said. we both started laughing. ria slapped my thigh as i quickly put my legs up in defence.

"your such a child y/n" she laughed. "no i'm not" i frowned. the waiter came back with our food. "ooh food!" i smiled widely. they all started laughing.

we ate our foods as bill was flirting with ria. i shoved the food in my mouth as i looked at the other tables under my eyelashes.

i cleared my throat as i feel the food sliding down slowly. i quickly took a sip of the alcohol and cringed as the sourness slid down my throat. i coughed and ria looked at me. "you good?" gustav asked.

i put my hand on my chest and continued coughing. "y/n drink water" ria said. i looked up and squinted my eyes. "what water" i said looking at all the alcohol drinks.

i chugged down my drink and it slid down. "choking and alcohol does not go good together" i said almost gagging. everyone started laughing.

༻♡༺

BROO I FEEL SO GUILTY NOT UPDATING TODAY IM SO SORRY I WAS SO BUSY TODAY

IM SO SORRY I PROMISE TO UPDATE MORE TOMORROW

don't forget to vote

this chapter isn't proofread

1087 words