𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟸

i'm skipping a lot of time, pretend their on there last song since i'm getting lazy

as we get closer to the end of the last song the crowd cheered loud.

gustav did the outro beat. the song ended and everyone cheered. gustav quickly went down to the stage and everyone screamed.

gustav went next to bill. it was me, tom, bill, and then gustav. bill said a few things. later on we all bowed and everyone clapped and cheered.

the lights dimmed off and we all walked off the stage and onto backstage. i placed my guitar against the wall and saw kiara. she o and i walked up to her smirking.

she hugged me and i wrapped my arms around her waist. she broke the hug and smiled.

i looked at the band and they all walked up to me. kiara walked away a few feet and we all hugged eachother one by one. once i knew i was gonna hug tom my stomach flipped.

i hugged him tightly and so did he. i looked at kiara and she smirked at me, raising her eyebrows up and down.

we let go and i saw bill walking up to her. me, tom and gustav talked while bill was having a separate conversation with kiara.

i took glances at them and they were laughing and giggling. i turned my head to tom and he was already looking at me.

i ignored the tension. "you think they would look good together" i said looking at him. taking a glance at his lips.

i quickly looked up when he talked. "i guess, she reminds me of this one girl he used to date" my smile dropped a bit.

i looked at kiara and she was blushing. our manager came in and clapped. "that was impressive" she said slowly. i smiled a bit. being proud of myself.

"y/n you did such an excellent impression on your solo" she smiled. i smiled back. "yeah, you doubted yourself but you still did it" gustav smiled.

i smiled back at him. i looked at my fingers, they were red, my left ring finger had a deep cut since that was the main finger i used for my solo.

"there's a big after party tomorrow night for your concert. there will be a lot of people" our manager said crossing her arms.

we all nodded. i looked at kiara. "come with me" i said looking into her eyes. she stayed silent. she looked at bill. i rolled my eyes.

"okay" she smiled. once i heard the band talking i took kiaras arm and pulled her down to me. "are you just going for bill" i whispered while smirking. her face was inches from mine.

"no" she whispered looking at bill. "make a move on him" i said letting go of her arm and leaning backwards on the couch.

she was still standing up so i patted the spot next to me so she would sit with me.

"you think?" she asked. i nodded my head. i looked behind kiara, looking at tom who was already looking at me.

we maintained eye contact for a few seconds until i couldn't handle it anymore. i looked away and looked at kiara. "mhm" i said drinking water.

bill walked up to us. "hey kiara, you wanna come with us? we're taking our private bus home. we could get to know you more" he smiled. i smirked at tom.

he sat next to me so he could hear. "i don't wanna cause trouble" she looked at me. "you won't don't worry. and besides y/n could have her best friend with her right?" he smirked at me.

i folded my lips and nodded. "okay" she said. bill smiled and sat next to kiara. i turned my head to tom and our faces were inches apart.

i felt his hot breath on my lips. "told you" i smirked. he rolled his eyes. "i'll give it to them, their cute" he agreed shaking his head. i laughed a bit.

i forgot about gustav, looks like everyone did. i quickly stood up and went over the couch and sitting next to gustav.

"hey" i smiled. "hi" his eyes sparkled as he smiled back at me. i felt bad for him. he was the left out one in the group.

me and gustav talked. i enjoyed his company. i'm planning to talk to him for the rest of the night. "should get going?" bill asked looking at me and gustav.

"yeah" i said. gustav nodded. as we all got up and went outside there were paparazzi. bill put his arm around kiara covering her face and running to the bus.

me and tom enjoyed the cameras. gustav ran to the van and me and tom were still smiling at the cameras. we were getting close to the bus and when tom stepped on the first stair leading to the bus i held onto his shoulder and blew a kiss to the camera. causing a flash to happened as the man took a picture.

once tom went up the steps so did i. i closed the door and sat next to. gustav. tom sat next to me. bill and kiara were in front of us talking. i closed my eyes and leaned my head back.

3rd persons pov;

y/n fell asleep and bill and kiara were chatting. gustav and tom stayed quiet. gustav tried to sleep too. the bus kept moving and y/ns head keep moving side to side.

she keeps waking up and whining since she kept waking up. but she falls asleep again eventually.

before the bus stops tom put his arm around her and supports her head. her head fell to the right and lands on his chest.

he looked down at the girl in front of him. he tilted his head and smiled a bit.

bill and kiara noticed. they smirked and did the "ooo" face. bill raised his eyebrows up and down.

"i'm being nice" tom squinted his eyes and whispered with sass. bill rolled his eyes. tom leaned his head back and stroked y/ns hair.

he closed his eyes. bill whispered something to kiara. kiara smiled and took out her phone. she took a picture of them two.

"should i post it" kiara snickered. bills smile dropped. "no no don't" his eyes wide opened. she nodded.

as they all slept in the van y/n and tom cuddled. y/n snuggled into his chest as she snores slightly.

༻༺

any opinions on y/n and tom rn?

this chapter isn't proofread

don't forget to vote

1110 words