𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶𝟶

I grunt as I lifted the box into the truck. "Ma lemme help you" Tom offered. "No I got it" I remarked. "Actually nevermind I don't got it" I grunted as I almost dropped the box.

He quickly catched it and laughed. "My strong wife huh" he teased. "Shut up" I rolled my eyes.  "Alright how many more boxes" bill asked.

"I think three more" I scratched my head. "Ugh" he groaned. Simone laughed. "So, you guys are moving now huh" she smiled.

My heart panged knowing that her sons are leaving/moving out. Tom sighed. "Yep" he smiled. "When are you moving" he asked.

"Next month" she smiled. "I filled out an application"

"Okay help me with the boxes" bill walked passed us. We walked upstairs and me and Tom lifted up a big heavy box.

I walked backwards down the stairs slowly. I grunted and whimpered feeling the sharp card board corners piercing into my arms.

We landed on the first floor and walked to the moving truck. We placed it in there and I put my hands on my knees trying to keep my balance.

Tom chuckled and rubbed my back. "Your gonna have to get used to do this since we're doing it again" he grinned. I groaned. "You do it then" I said digging my head in his chest.

I hugged his waist and he wraps his arms around my head. "Your so short" he patted my head. I pulled away and frowned. "Shut the fuck up slender man" I rolled my eyes.

He laughed as bill came back with a box. "Is that the last one?" Tom asked. "Yep" he smiled. Closing the door; Simone came outside again.

"Leaving now?" She asked. "Yeah" bill put his lips to the side. "Ohh I'm gonna miss you boys so much" she hugged Tom and bill tightly.

"Ima miss you to ma" Tom said hugging her. I smiled at the family hug. "Got everything?" She asked. "Yes" Tom and bill said in sync.

"Alright" she said smiling; hearing the pain in her voice. She turned to me and smiled. "Bye y/n" she hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and inhaled her scent.

"Bye kiddos" she smiled. "Bye mommy" bill hugged her again. I tilted my head watching them all hug again. "Hey get in here" Simone waved me over and smiled.

I chuckled and joined the hug. "Alright. Bye!" She smiled wiping away a tear. We got in the car and Tom started it.

I waved at someone as we drove out the driveway. We signaled the moving truck to follow us.

As we arrived at our new home we got out the car. Three cars coming up behind us as well.

I turned around and recognized Gustavs car. I smiled and walked around the car. "Hi!" I smiled. Gustav got out and smiled. "Hey"

The moving truck parked on the side of the street next to the side walk near the house. A woman came out the house and smiled. It was the same one from yesterday.

"Moving day?" She asked. We all nodded. "Alrighty! Also the seven keys will be received in the mail next week" she remarked.

"Okay!" Bill smiled. "Here is the official key we have" she walked closer and handed me the key. "The house is all yours" she smiled.