𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷6

i picked up my guitar and played a few chords. "ok what song should we practice?" bill plugged in his mic.

"how about shrei? in german" gustav smirked picking up his guitar. me and tom did the same.

"y/n plays the first chord then tom plays after her, i'll just play base. what about we try something different. only a few seconds to the song and then the next one since we got the hang of it." gustav said in one breath.

i nodded and so did tom. as bill started singing tom played the chords. when he yelled "shrei" i played my part. my fingers started to hurt.

as we finished practicing shrei bill coughed. "i need to work on my vocal chords" he laughed. the dreadlocked twin looked at his fingers.

i looked at my hand noticing my bruised knuckles were still the same as yesterday. it was very noticeable but i hope they didn't notice it.

i covered my hand with my sleeve and leaned against the couch. "what's next" i said fixing my strings.

after practice bill got a phone call. "i'll take this" he walked out of the room. y/n, georg and tom was sitting on the couch. well y/n was leaning on it while standing.

gustav was still at his drums looking through his notes. "y/n when are your parents coming back" tom looked at her. "umm next week" i said.

"wanna sleep over our house until your parents come?" he asked smiling. "okay!" i smiled back. god that smile.

i looked at bill. "we have a concert in two days remember? let's practice tomorrow." he said putting his phone in his pocket.

we all nodded. "y/n is sleeping over for a week" tom said while drinking water. "YAYAY" he smiled.

i unwrapped my guitar around my waist chasing my hair to fall to one side of my shoulder.

"what should we do" bill said plopping on top of tom and georg. "bill!" "what the fuck" the two laughed. me and gustav laughed as well.

"shouldn't i get my stuff if i'm sleeping over-" i was cut off by the door opening. "hey boys i- OMG Y/N!" simone walked up to me and hugged me.

"hi" i smiled at her. "boys your parents were down the streets they want you both home soon" simone looked at georg and gustav.

they both nodded. "i'll be making dinner. or should we go out-" "GO OUT!" tom pushed bill out of his lap and sat up.

"oh and also y/n is sleeping over for a week since her parents aren't here" tom said. "oh! great! finally have a daughter with me" she smiled at patted my head.

"well go get ready, y/n we can get your stuff after dinner" she said as she walked out the room. "gustav we should get going" georg got up. "okay, bye guys! bye y/n!" he smiled and hugged me.

"bye gustav" i patted his head as he walked away. "he's like a little baby" i turned my head to bill and tom. they both laughed.

"let's go get ready" bill got up. "we'll be back, make yourself at home y/n/n" tom patted my head. i slapped his hand off.

"i'm not a dog tommy boy" i smiled playfully. "i mean you could bark for me right?" he teased.

"go get ready" i said walking out the room. i don't know if i'm hallucinating but i swore i heard a "yes ma'am"

as i walked downstairs to the living room i saw simone. "boys are getting ready" i plopped on their couch. "ok!" she said as she got groceries out of the plastic bags and into the fridge.

i went on my phone. missed calls from kiara. i quickly called her back. she answered quite fast. "hey ria sorry i was at practice" i said.

"it's okay! well i was wondering what plans you have this week" she said.

"oh.. about that. tom suggested that i slept over at their house for a week until my parents come home"

"ohh okay! don't worry it's fine. i'll just have this time to relax then"

"okay ria, thank you, i love you bye"

"bye y/n"

after the call bill walked down. "so where we going" he had black jeans on, but their sagging, a leathered jacket and a white shirt.

tom came down as well. he was wearing different jeans, different belt, and a black hoodie. "yeah ma where we going" he said as he put on his hat.

"i saw this one resturant on the way, we're going there" she smiled. we all nodded. "guys get in the car, i'll be out in a sec"

"yes ma'am" bill got his moms car keys and walked out the door. "i call shotgun" bill ran out the door.

we both laughed at his childish behavior. as bill started the car tom walked to the other side of the car getting in the back seat.

i took a glance at their neighbor. specifically sam. i saw a car pull up to their driveway. it was her "boyfriend" he was still bruised up and he has a thing wrapped around his thigh since i shot it.

i got in the car but didn't close the door i kept looking at sam's hosue. he got out of the car and walked towards the front door limping.

"what's wrong?" tom asked following my gaze. "nothing" i said while still holding the door to close it but i somehow couldnt move.

i was shocked. once he opened the door i quickly got my phone and texted sam.

sam run

what?

your boyfriend is home

oh shit thank you

please run. go to kiaras,
here's her address.
________

okay thank you

now i closed the door. i sent the text and sighed. i sat back still looking at the house.

simone later got in the car. i looked at her, "ok let's go!" it was around 5 now.

this chapter is rushed and some grammar might be wrong.

this chapter was REALLY short i'm so sorry.

more updates!

don't forget to vote this chapter.

this chapter isn't proofread so mistakes won't be changed.

1045 words