𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼𝟽

we ate and talked. i couldnt stop thinking about last night. it kept replaying in my head last night:

"tom" i moaned. "yeah yeah keep moaning my name out like that" he grunted. his large member around my tight clit.
"ooohh" u whimpered. "oh fuck me" i moan. "yeah? whos pussy does it belong too?" he whimpered. i hung my head low as i clench the sheets. i'm in so much pleasure i couldn't even think of the correct words. "answer me slut" he pulled me hair making my head go up. "y-you" i moaned. he grabbed the back of my neck for balance as he went faster.

"y/n?" bill waved his hands in front of me. "yeah?" i snapped back into reality. "we're gonna have band practice. then we have an interview earlier. were you even listening to what i was saying earlier?" he stated.

"sorry i was thinking of something. but yes, okay. if our manager gonna be there?" i asked. he nodded.

(y'all pretend that y/ns stuff is already unpacked bc i'm to lazy to write all that)

i change my clothes into this:

i did light make-up and combed my hair

i did light make-up and combed my hair. we got in the car with bill.

we drove to the studio; getting anxious by the minute. i had to face my manager today, and then learn bass. that's gonna be easy though.

i started swaying my left knee side to side as i picked my lip. i sat back trying to calm down but it didn't work. i didn't know why i am so anxious today.

bill and tom were talking but i wasn't listening. i looked out the window as the view gets blurry since tom finally started driving since we were at a red light.

we arrived at the studio and we were greeted with the paparazzi. "y/n!" a girl yelled. i smiled at her as i ran to the door. we swung the door open.

"hey guys!" our manager smiles. we see gustav talking to a girl while he's sitting at his drums. "y/n! your back" she hugs me. i tense at her cold touch.

i smiled at her. "feeling better now i see" she nodded. "yes" i said knowing i almost died. "that's good. but your going to do bass now. i think that will be easy for you" she smiles.

i looked at my electric guitar. i nodded my head and gave her a sly smile. "here is our collection of our bass guitars" we went to a different room. a bass really caught my eye.

i kept staring at it with my head tilted to the side

i kept staring at it with my head tilted to the side. "like that one?" our manager asked. i nodded my head trying to hold my smile. it was kinda better than my old guitar.

"okay! get it" she smiled. i picked it up and it's surprisingly light.  "$700 now" she held out her hand. i looked up, "nah i'm just kidding. keep it, it's our collection anyway" she smirked.

i nodded. we went back to the studio. "let's rehearse yeah?" she remarked.

after practice i got the hang of it. it wasn't that hard or easy, it was just right. maybe i should've done bass before the electric guitar.

my fingers still stung but it's always apart of the process. we sat down as the manager talks to this man. "alright. you guys have an interview in a few hours" she said.

we all nodded. "hey gustav" i smiled. "hey" i noticed a pink shade across his face. i tilted my head. "who" i raised my eyebrows and smiled. he looked at this blonde.

she was skinny, with blonde hair, blue eyes, freckles, and she was wearing a pink jean short skirt with a white shirt. i tilted my head. "really?" i asked. he nodded.

she started walking towards us. i looked at tom who was looking at her; playing with his piercing. i looked away with a weird feeling in my chest.

"hey! gustav right?" the blonde asked. "yes, that's me. the drummest" he smiled. "ah that's good. i've seen you do stuff. it's very unique" she smiled.

i sat back trying not the eavesdrop. it was getting hot in this sweater. i sat back up and put my arms in the sleeves. i pulled the sweater up and took it off.

i fixed my hair and put the sweater in my lap

i fixed my hair and put the sweater in my lap. bill and tom were talking and gustav and the blonde is talking. which left me alone.

i wished georg was here so i could have atleast someone to talk to. "alright should we get going? he interview is in an hour" bill stood up. "yeah" tom stood up too.

"well i'm gonna go, thanks. bye lizzy" gustav smiled. she smiled back. we walked out the studio and was greeted with paparazzi. we managed to pass them and got into the bus.

i sat next to gustav and tom and bill sat next to each other. me and gustav talked about.. lizza? lia? forgot her name.

"her names lizzy" he smiled. i nodded my bed. "like her?" i smirked. "kinda.. she's very pretty" he blushed. i giggled. "that's cute" i said slouching in my seat.

i couldnt stop thinking about the way tom was looking at her. my stomach filled with jealousy knowing that he falls for every girl he sees.

i zoned out into my thoughts as the bus started moving again. my eyelids later felt heavy but i fought them.

nevermind i'm going to sleep.

y/n and gustav were talking as me and my brother were talking as well. "have you talked to kiara" i asked. "nah.. she's been busy a lot these days" he said.

i nodded my head. "maybe she is. i mean she's a singer. she's just like us" i remarked. "you know 'red girls' right" he asked.

i nodded my head. "to be honest when they used to do their concerts i could not get my eyes off of y/n" i whispered. "it's the way she used to dress in their concerts" i felt myself getting harder as i think about it.

"yeahhh.. but kiara though? damn that skirt was hella short" he smirked. i looked at my brother in shock. "i never knew you were like that" i laughed a bit.

my brother was always the softie and sensitive guy. i never knew he had a kink..

we talked about y/n and kiara. and how they did 'red girls'. "you know that one song they made?" my brother started. i looked at him. "they made multiple, which one?" i asked.

"the song 'Oh'" (this song is by ciara you should listen to it. but y/n and ria sung this song together).

"ohh" i nodded my head. "yeah, i do. y/n actually sings good though" i said. she sung two stanzas in the song, then she was harmonizing as kiara sung.

༻♡༺

broo i feel so guilty only updating the book ONE time yesterday i'm so sorry

this chapter isn't proofread

don't forget to vote

1184 words