𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼𝟹

i finished washing the dishes and tom finally let go of my waist. "you kept teasing me earlier" he whispered in my ear as he backed me up in a corner of the counter.

"teasing?" i tilted my head. he got closer, towering over me. "i was really wishing i was that pasta soup to be honest" he smirked.

i swore i throbbed once he said that. i looked at his lips. it curved into a smirk. "love ya!" he smiled and kissed my cheek. he walked towards the living room sitting next to his brother.

i exhaled and put my hand to my forehead. i walked towards them and sat next to ria. she immediately grabbed me and placed my head on her lap. i curled into a ball as we watched the movie.

it was a scary movie. there was a lot of jumpscares. whenever the movie gets real quiet, i know there would be a jumpscare. and every time that happens i cover my face with the blanket whimpering.

ria kept giggling as she patted my head. when the loud sounds pass i uncover my face. i exhaled as i tried to watch the movie in peace.

there was another jump scare and i heard tom scream like a girl. we all looked at him and laughed. he smiled at me then looked at the movie.

as the movie ended everybody's was quiet. i looked up and saw tom rubbing his eyes. everybody was asleep.

i looked down and uncovered myself from the blanket. it was getting hot. tom whispered my name. i looked at him.

he stood up and pointed his head towards the staircase. he started walking upstairs and i think he was telling me to follow.

i walked upstairs. i walked in his room and it was dark. i was later pinned against the wall while the door closed. he smashed his lips against mine.

his hands wandered around my body. tracing ever curve. he put his hands on both of my ass cheeks as we made out.

he pulled me closer. i pulled away trying to catch my breath but he attacked my neck now. he sucked on it gently and then licked it. that's the best part.

he spun us around and threw me on the bed. he crawled on top of me as he attacked my lips again. i whimpered as he bit my bottom lip.

he pulled away and admired my face. "i could fuck you right now but we have.. guess" he smirked. i rolled my eyes and smiled.

he crawled on the bed next to me and cuddled into my chest. "i could be quiet" i whispered while my hands went through his dreads/braids (whichever hairstyle you prefer on him).

"oh yeah?" he said in his raspy voice. that shit turned me on..

i giggled and sat up. i walked out his room leaving him on his bed. i walked downstairs and saw simone gone. she probably went to sleep.

serena and georg were cuddling, bill and ria was cuddling too, and poor gustav hugged a pillow. i giggled. ria started to wake up.

i heard toms footsteps from from behind me. i walked towards ria and smiled. i sat next to her. "you sleeping over?" i asked. she nodded. "bill wants me to" she whispered.

i nodded. they all started waking up. "damn" i whispered. "what?" she asked. "i think your stinky breath woke them up" i joked. she hit my arm and rolled her eyes and stood up.

"no! i'm just kiddinggg" i whined. but she sat on the other side of bill. she stuck her tongue out. i rolled my eyes.

"hi y/n!" serena smiled. i smiled back. she looked at the time. she tried waking up georg fully. "babe we need to go it's late" she said.

he opened his eyes and smiled once he saw her. that's cute. i thought.

"we're gonna get going. thanks for the food by the way y/n" georg smiled. i smiled as i hugged him. serena and tom looked at each other when we hugged. OKAY IM SORRY TOM..

i patted gustavs head and hugged him. "bye guys!" me and tom smiled at the 3. we closed the door. "i'm tired" bill yawned.

"goodnight yall" i said lowly as i walked upstairs. i fell on toms bed. i felt a pair or arms slither around my waist and pull me close.

shortly after i drifted off to sleep.

in the morning there were birds chirping. i groan as i turned around. i felt something warm and got closer to it.

"goodmorning ma" i heard toms raspy voice as he stroked my hair. i put my finger on his lips as closed my eyes again.

"shhh" i whispered. i snuggled into his chest again. he chuckled and removed my hand as he pulled me closer.

"goodmorning love birds!" i heard simone's voice. i sat up quickly since i got startled. i looked at tom who was rubbing his eyes.

he sat up with me. i smiled at him and he smiled back. "you look so cute when you wake up" he smiled. i thought for a minute. everybody looks like a build up chair when u wake up..

i smiled back as i stood up. i opened the door and he followed me. we went downstairs and my eyes fell on ria and bill.

"morning stinkabutt" ria smiled. i smiled back. "i made eggs!" simone smiled. we all ate breakfast and enjoyed the silence.

༻༺

short chapter sorry

what am i doing at 1am 😭

this chapter isn't proofread

943 words