𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿𝟶

we finished watching the movie and we walked out the theatre; everyone was.

my dad kept laughing. "whatt" i whined. "you look so funny when your scared" he said in between his laughs.

"oh shut up" i hit his shoulder. he continued laughing harder as i rolled my eyes. we looked out the window and it was pitched dark.

a loud thunder echoed through the hallways. "AHH" my dad screamed like a girl. he hung into my arm as i laughed at him. "look who's laughing now" i mocked.

he let go and rolled his eyes. we walked to the main entrance and saw a lot of people there. i groaned; "does that mean we're going to have to stay heree" i whined.

"yes princess" my dad mocked. "hey!" i hit his arm. "it's queen to you" i crossed my arms. he raised his eye brows. "ok queen" he said with sass and put his arm up.

we laughed our ass off.

we waited for the storm to pass; it was 10:28. "can i sleep at yours" i asked. he nodded, he continued drinking his beer. i tilted my head watching him.

i got my nose from him, his humor, personality, his hair color, i just know i'm my dads daughter. i smiled at the thought. i looked away and laid my head back against the wall

we were sitting on the floor, against the wall waiting for the storm to pass.

"where's y/n" simone asked. "she's out with her dad" bill remarked. "oh" she said. thunder erupted and tom screamed.

"is someone here?" bill asked. "no? why?" simone asked. "i heard a girl scream" tom looked away in embarrassment.

the stormed passed and now it's 12:32. simone was asleep, bill and tom were in their rooms scrolling on their phone.

tom groaned in annoyance. "where is she" he mumbled. he called her seven times but still no answer.

"what if shes cheating on me" he thought.

"AHAHAH YOU LOST MOTHER FUCKER" i yelled as i slammed the cards on the table. my dad groaned and placed the cards on the table as well.

"it's not fair! you won like three times" he stated. i rolled my eyes. "the cards like me then" i smiled. i started to yawn and put the cards up.

"wanna sleep with me? i don't have a guest room" he suggested. i nodded. we walked up to his room and i looked around.

"i need to shit" i mumbled. i walked into his bathroom and sat down on the toilet.

after i finished i flushed the toilet. i washed my hands and walked out the bathroom. my dad was laying in his bed with sweatpants and a white shirt.

his brown fluffy messy hair sat on his forehead, and he's scrolling on his phone. i sat next to him and got my phone out.

i saw seven missed calls, and some messages. i looked at who called me and my eyes widened. i quickly called tom back and walked out the room.

"hello?" i heard a familiar deep raspy voice. "tom?" i asked. "yea" his voice was hella raspy. and that's hella attractive.

"i miss you" he whined. i chuckled a bit. "where are you" he asked. "i'm at my dads place, i'm coming home tomorrow morning" "what whyyy" i rolled my eyes at him.

"tom stop being so clingy, i'll be home before you know it" i explained. he hummed. "do you even know how many times i jerked because i missed you"

my heart skipped so many beats. "oh shut up tom" i chuckled. "i'm gonna go to sleep. goodnight tommy" he hummed. "i like when you call me that" he mumbled.

"but goodnight y/n/n" "goodnight" i hung up and walked towards my dads room again. "who was that" "tom" "boyfriend?" i was tempted to say fiancé but who knows..

"yea" i smiled. "that's good. alright, goodnight kid" he turned around.

i noticed there was a pillow in between us. i turned around and closed my eyes.

i woke up and i was greeted by ghetto music. i groan as i sat up. the door was open and i could see my dad in his kitchen.

i stood up and walked towards the apartment. now that all the lights were on i noticed it was a good size for an apartment.

"goodmorning kid" he smiled. "goodmorning" i smiled. i looked at towards the sound that was sizzling. "daddy!" i yelled; i ran to the pan and flipped the egg.

"what?" he turned around towering over me. i sighed. "what does it look like" i moved to the side. he saw the black egg that was laying on the pan.

"oh.. oops.." he chuckled. i rolled my eyes. i opened the fridge and looked for eggs. i hummed and took out two eggs.

i got a cleaner bowl, threw away the egg and washed the pan.

i heated up the pan again, and cracked the two eggs into the bowl. i got the seasonings and put it in. i spread butter onto the pan, then added the egg onto it.

"damn your fast" his eyes widened. "well you were just drinking beer and staring at the wall for ten minutes while i did all this" i laughed.

he rolled his eyes and smiled. i flipped over the egg and it was golden brown. i smiled at the thought knowing i'm a good cook.

i placed the egg in a plate and gave it to my dad. "thanks kid" i smiled at him. we ate the eggs and talked a bit.

after we ate i looked at the time. "i should go home. thank you so much for the great time daddy" i smiled. he smiled back. "bye kid. drive safe, love you" he hugged me.

i hugged him back tightly as he kissed my head. i walked out the door and got my keys and phone. and wallet of course.

i went down the elevator and got into my car. i drove home and listened to some rock music.

bro it's funny how y'all send me threats just because i make y/n call her dad "daddy" 😂.
it's not a weird way, she calls her mom "mommy" anyways

i can update more than yesterday since i'm in the car for two hours

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread

1074 words