𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿𝟷

i arrived home and i parked perfectly in the driveway. i unlocked the door and went inside. i felt someone grab me tightly.

i gasped as i felt their hand go directly on my ass. "i missed you so much ma" tom mumbled in my neck. i chuckled and kisses his cheek.

"i know you did" i teased and pulled away. i locked the door and i heard him whine. "did you not miss me" he whined. "maybe" i smirked.

i went to the living room and bill was watching tv. "oh! hey y/n. georg arrived last night but i told him to come later since you weren't here" he stated. i nodded and smiled.

i went to the kitchen to find something to eat. "what are you looking for" tom asked coming up behind me. "something to eat" i said.

i felt him smirked against my neck. he wrapped his arms around my waist. he pulled me closer.

"there's some pasta that mom cooked last night" bill stated. i looked at him then back at the pot that was sitting peacefully on the stove.

"oh" i mumbled. i opened it and saw white pasta. i got out a plate and put some in it. i warmed it up and tom kept clinging onto me the entire time.

he sighed against my neck and i hummed. "was?" i asked in german. "i need you right now" he whimpered against me. my stomach had that knot feeling as he said that.

the food finished and i took it out the microwave. i got out a fork and started eating. i felt toms stare piercing into me.

the pasta dripped down on my lips, he quickly put his thumb on it then licked his finger. i smiled at him; and he smiled back. 

i finished eating and washed the dishes. tom quickly grabbed my arm and went up the stairs.

he locked the doors and pushed me against the bed. he crawled on top of me and kissed my neck.

he sucked, nibbled, and licked my sweet spot. i bit my lip trying not to make noise. "can i" he asked. i looked into his eyes that was full of hunger and lust.

i licked my lips and nodded. he lifted up his shirt and took it off. his hand crawled under my shirt and took it off.

he didn't break our kiss as he takes off my pants. i began to throb and get impatient. he unbuckled his baggy jeans and took it off. i looked down without breaking the kiss and saw the tent in his boxers.

i began to palm him through his boxers and he broke the kiss. he puts his head on my shoulder and breathes in and out.

he whimpered as i rubbed him in his boxers. i like men that whimpers.

"y/n please" he whimpered again. i like men that whimpers and beg too..

i tug on his boxer line and he immediately took it off. i pushed him off me so he would stand up.

i got on my knees, all ready to eat desserts. i started kitty licking his tip and his head fell back.

"y/n please" he begs. i took it all in my mouth and he breathes in. i started bobbing my head up and down and he began to whimper.

"oh fuck yes" he mumbled. i got wetter and wetter as he mumbled to himself. his tip hit the back of my throat and he groans. he whimpers and moans as i swallow against his tip.

he puts his hand; wrapping my hair so it wouldn't in my face. "please please please please please" he begs. i gripped onto his thighs as i went deeper.

he groans loudly and bobs my head up and down at his speed. saliva dripped down to my chin and i whimpered.

he moans and looks down at me. he moans as he continued looking at me. i slow down my pace; teasing him.

i looked up at him with watery eyes. he groans and looks away. "your so fucking hot when you do that" he stated in between his whimpers.

he gripped the sheets as he grew impatient. i felt him thrust into my mouth and he groans in pleasure.

he bop my head up and down. i swallowed against his tip again and he whimpered.

i felt him put his hand through my hair and pulls me closer. i gagged on him as he pushes my head deeper.

"oh fuck yes. oh yes just like that" groan. "faster" another groan. i did what i was told. he groans louder. "your such a good girl" i throbbed at his statement.

"your doing such a good job" he whimpered. "ohh shit" he whimpered again. i felt him twitch in my mouth; feeling a hot liquid fill my mouth.

i pulled back and closed my eyes trying to swallow it. he pulled me up and looked at me. i almost lost my balance because of how much i was throbbing.

he put his hand around my neck and pulled me close. "open" he demanded. i opened my mouth and some of his cum dripped down to my chin.

he closed my mouth and sucked on my chin. i swallowed it all and he pulled away. "your such a good girl" he whispered against my lips. "and good girls get rewarded" he smirked.

he pushed my against the bed and took my panties off.

he sat up and my cum was around his mouth. he licked it all and smirked. i looked away and catched my breath.

we heard knocking on the door. being to soar, i put the blanket over me. tom put on his boxers and pants and walked towards the door.

he opened it and it showed bill. "georgs here" he said. his eyes traveled to toms chest to me. "i knew it" he shook his head and smirked.

"what?" tom made a face. "i could hear you guys from downstairs" bill laughed. "oh shut up" he shut the door on bills face. 

we walked towards me and uncovered my body. he kissed my neck and sat up. "let's get you cleaned up" he smirked.

i sat up and tom came out the bathroom with a damped towel. he wiped my inner thighs and stomach. he kissed the spot where he wiped and smiled.

he put on some clean underwear on me, some sweatpants, and one of his shirts.

he put on his shirt and helped me get up. i combed my hair and washed my face. i already brushed my teeth at my dads place.

i added some moisturizer and tom leaned against the doorframe; smirking at me through the mirror.

"what?" i made a face. "that moisturizer should've been me" he mumbled. i finished doing my routine and turned around. "go fuck yourself" "okay, hey i'm tom, your name is 'yourself' right?" he smirked and put his hand in front of him.

i stood there for a minute processing what he said. i gasped and hit his chest. "i didn't mean that" i rolled my eyes.

༺♡༻

not gonna lie i kinda liked the smut i wrote today..

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread

1219 words